Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's the best player in the FVSL. Version 2.0.

Who is the best player from this lot?

• Darren Hallsy - PAU, Prem.

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Jas Mattoo - GN, Prem.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Jason Boldt - GEU, Prem.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Mark Slater - Poco, Prem.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Ian Maclean - Surrey, Div. 1

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Matt Eddy - Poco, Prem.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Justin Retig - GEU, Prem.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stu Currie - Poco, Prem.

• Thedudewiththemullet - Langley, Prem.

• Troy Edwards - Delta, Prem.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs, lets face it most of the best players in the VMSL in the last ten years come from the valley
And it's well-documented on the interesting TTP threads that the VMSL has been on a download slide for about, erm, 10 years...

:D

~Regs.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half?

Yoda, that's my point numbnuts.Lets put the other half on a list we can name it Yoda, and the Robs best players in the valley. K
Jason Mattoowho?
Matt neverEddy
Justin Retigulous
That twat with a mullet
Billy Jacksonmeoff
Jason Rackstrawful
Walter, I've got no clue on this one but I'm pretty sure he wears mittens
Fraser RinasuaROSS
Shawn Webblowme:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Half?

Originally posted by cainy
Fraser RinasuaROSS

That's funny.:D

I was just a bit confused with your list.

You list your players and then continued to say that you thought they would be better choices (than the lists I assumed).

I obviously misread it totally.

It's been known to happen.
Just ask Fasty and Willy.

:D

Yodaagaingettingthecall3hoursbeforegametime

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's just take it easy on Wee Rob right now.

His inability to see "Who's Online" right now is forcing him to keep busy by starting new polls and threads without first performing proper research.

If we're not careful, we'll soon be seeing a poll from him asking us to choose our favourite 1980's Burnaby Men's League back-up keeper's mixed tape collection.

I'll pick a young Cocco in advance. Even if he didn't play there.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus F. Christ Cainy.
Could it possibly be Troy Edwards ?
You know the guy spoken of prior to any of you softhead's posts?

Maybe the mystery can be solved at JO tonite.

Wood or Edwards?
Which is it?

The Rhino bit was fcuking brilliant though. :D

Crafty:
I just stated that earlier to get a rise out of ya.
I had a good hunch who the lad was.

I couldn't vote for Ian as we have a tough enough time lubing his noggin up every game to get in and out of the changerooms.
If he knew I voted for him, 'Poof', instant beachball effect.

"Mr. Clean" (Contradiction in terms) in the middle of the park for GEU is up there.
Fcuking gets stuck in man and can play the game.
He frees up Cowboy to move around out there.

I never agree with Cainy, but I have to admit Hoss would be my choice.
All attributes Cainy said are bang on.
I'd take him any day on my side.
However, I'm not as game as Cainy to shove my tongue that far up his arse. :p

I voted for Hibee on the other thread also which means I've thus far voted for two PAU lads. :(
Shocking, absolutely shocking........

;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jason Bolt
It's Boldt.:rolleyes:

You've hurt my feelings. No more polls for you. One year.

If you don't like TheRob's selections, become a Premium Member so you can start a poll and have your own say.

Hillarious as always Jinks.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
off topic

TR,

one question:

what the fukc are you doing posting at 7:44 am on a Saturday morning!!:confused:

we're all a little bit addicted to this site, I'll admit, but that's just plain silly. :D

skipthinksTRshouldturnthealarmoffonSaturday

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: off topic

Originally posted by Skip
TR,

one question:

what the fukc are you doing posting at 7:44 am on a Saturday morning!!:confused:

we're all a little bit addicted to this site, I'll admit, but that's just plain silly. :D

skipthinksTRshouldturnthealarmoffonSaturday

Answer:

Can't turn off a kids alarm clock. When they want to get up, they'll get up.

Yodawillbepostingintheearlya.m.soontoo.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Not the same dude

I better throw this guy in the mix of great players I played with, cause I know he is a lurker, Danny Jones, he is a beauty, I 'd still pick Hoss, but they are cut from the same cloth, Jonesy might be a little nastier in the tackle, and may get a few more goals, but Hoss it is. Does any one remember when Jonsey and Sean Lowther played for mission, fcuck I feel old. Millsy were you on that team?

I played with those 2 on that team and believe me their where a few good "discussions" at half time. Two of the most intense players I have played with. Millsy was on that team and so was Sean Springet. Fukc I AM I OLD!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Half?

Yoda, that's my point numbnuts.Lets put the other half on a list we can name it Yoda, and the Robs best players in the valley. K
Jason Mattoowho?
Matt neverEddy
Justin Retigulous
That twat with a mullet
Billy Jacksonmeoff
Jason Rackstrawful
Walter, I've got no clue on this one but I'm pretty sure he wears mittens
Fraser RinasuaROSS
Shawn Webblowme:wa:

Your hurting some peoples feelings wee man. Still bitter from last week?

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum

Just got in from the anual Robby Burns shindig, I know it's late but your post intrigued me.You played on that side? Wow, you'll have to introduce yourself next time we meet. What was the park you lot played at in mission, we used to have to go to the high school to get a shower. I think Craig Roberts played with ya aswell, you guys were a good side tuff to beat. It seems like a life time ago, doesn't it?
I didn't mean to offend anyone with the piss take, there are some good players in that bunch, no doubt. some are past thier prime, and some are unproven, but I'm sure some will come good some day. I just think when you talk about the best player in the Valley, he has to be a consistent player, who really stands out.;)
Yes I'm still bitter:mad:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bertrum

Just got in from the anual Robby Burns shindig, I know it's late but your post intrigued me.You played on that side? Wow, you'll have to introduce yourself next time we meet. What was the park you lot played at in mission, we used to have to go to the high school to get a shower. I think Craig Roberts played with ya aswell, you guys were a good side tuff to beat. It seems like a life time ago, doesn't it?
I didn't mean to offend anyone with the piss take, there are some good players in that bunch, no doubt. some are past thier prime, and some are unproven, but I'm sure some will come good some day. I just think when you talk about the best player in the Valley, he has to be a consistent player, who really stands out.;)
Yes I'm still bitter:mad:

We had both Craig and his brother Steve on that team. We played at Hatzic Park posibly the furthest away pitch in the valley-next to Chilliwack of coarse. Changing rooms were exceptional in Hatzic Elementary!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob

I voted for thedudewiththemullet. Anyone who will play with hair like that deserves to be the best.

That would be Kevin Snowdon (spelling?) I believe, Nickname SNOWY, or by others as the guy with the mullet lol.. As he gets older its becomeing more of a Skullett.

Anyhow he was injured badly today in the Chilli/Langley game and no word on the seriousness. He was helped off the field and left for the Hospital.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best in the valley

With about 30 different names in high circulation on this topic, I think it is clear that not one individual player dominates the majorities opinion. I can say that some players dominate certain positions or skills. I would say that Geu posesses the best defender in the valley...Ken Laity.....Poco has the best freekick artist....Stu Currie......Pau appears to have the best finisher in The arabian/turkish.morocan.indian...sage......Geu and Poco carry the best goalies.Mills and Joel..Some dude on Pau in the middle named SAss or sometghing like that.......Chillies midfielder, who I'm guessing is named Cam is probably deserving of the best midfielder award. K.nesbitt on geu has the best Knee-volley, probably ever in the history of football. He would be a contender for fastest striker too. What do u think?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently pau midfielder goes by the name Hozz and not Sazz, I don't know where I got that. Gn and Delta do not haver anyone that sticks out as they are both well evenly put together teams, that obviously carry with it alot of talent, it is just spead out throughout the team.

L

LASTMANBACK

Re: Re: Who's the best player in the FVSL. Version 2.0.

Originally posted by suburbanator

That would be Kevin Snowdon (spelling?) I believe, Nickname SNOWY, or by others as the guy with the mullet lol.. As he gets older its becomeing more of a Skullett.

Anyhow he was injured badly today in the Chilli/Langley game and no word on the seriousness. He was helped off the field and left for the Hospital.

I was at that game and the leg snap sounded bad. He has a broke tibia. Too bad great player with great hair. Wish him a speady recovery.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the....?

Originally posted by TheRob
Quite possibly your best post ever. Nice work.

Luc is that really you?
:confused:

I actually agree with most of what Luc has said except for the part where he says Ken Laity is the best defenseman in the league because his position is not defense, if he has a position at all.

At the beginning of every game coach gives out the lineup, tells everyone where their playing and then says "Ken, you just go out and do whatever it is you do".

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the best players in th evalley are being mentioned then Kens has to as well, ya he a mix between a high jumper, a chicken with his head cut off, and Roberto Carlos....If not the best defencemen then definitly the best in the air!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

These postings by Luc reek of set up.

Though I do buy his arguement.
This Gretzky is the best forward of all time and Orr is the best defensemen of all time point deserves merit.
There is no best overall player, only top ratings when broken down into categories.

Hmmmm....

I'd like to revert back to the good old days.

In that, do me a favour Luc and fcuk off. :mad:

:D :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts