Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's the best player in the FVSL. Version 1.0

Who is the best player in the FVSL?

• Ritchie Pasqua - Surrey City Rangers, Div. 1

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Bill Jackson - Poco City Dominion, CAT.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Jason Rackstraw - Alouette United Razorbacks, Div. 1

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Lloyd Silva - Poco City Dominion, Prem.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Shawn Webb - GEU Ultra

• Walter Don'tknowhislastname - GN, Prem.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Cam Wilmnets - Chilliwack, Prem.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Fraser Ross - Surrey City Rangers, Div. 1.:rolleyes:

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Mark Avery - PAU, Prem.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Mark Mcqueen - PAU, Prem.

• Other. Who?

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote goes to Cam Wilmots, I've played with and against Cam. In a league without a lot of superstars but a lot of good players all at the same level Cam stands out more than any other player in the league. Pure and simple he is a game breaker and a 2-way player that would give any club a chance to win when he's on the pitch.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby, you're right about the temper shout but I have to call you on your out and out lies as I played with Rich all through youth and would have remembered being on the receiving end of your tutelage.

You obviously missed a couple of years, and yes you would have remembered being on the receiving end of my tutelage.

Plus, talking about his Mum is offside. I spent many a weekend afternoon at the Eaton's cosmetics department as a younger man and she never mentioned you.

Ok then, it's coming back. I do recall a snotty little boy spraying eau de toilette at old men with canes as they walked by the counter. You were the one looking up the mannequin's dresses weren't ya?

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Ballbaby
I can only comment on the players I know well enough to make an informed decision...

Everything is up for debate and analysis with his teammates.

...no it's not :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ballbaby
Mark isn't in awe of anyone.

Well, I'd say I was impressed with Cam the first time we played the Wack...a very good player with superior fitness.
Of the players I see every week I'm most impressed with Hoss, Holzle, The Beast...( all the same guy by the way)
+ cainy gets an honourable mention...not because he's a great player... but because he gets stuck in and does the work.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls......

Balls,

What years are you talking about? I transferred from Surrey Metro to Delta in about 1987. If you tutored before that then therein lies the problem with my memory. Please elaborate, I haven't slept in days. I would have sent you a PM but I'm quite certain everyone on TTP would prefer to hear about youth football played in the late 1980's right here. There has always been considerable interest in my sporting endeavours. Obviously.

I do recall a snotty little boy spraying eau de toilette at old men with canes as they walked by the counter.

Thankfully Peter has since forgiven me that childish indiscretion.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0