Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's Gonna Win

Who's going to win the Nations Cup?

• Ireland

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Scotland

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Germany

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • India

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Argentina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada

• Fiji

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Greece

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • England

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • China

• First Nations

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Poland

• Caribbean

• Africa

• Portugal

• Total voters

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah mucker

A wee bit choked at being exposed yourself??? I never once on this site ANYWHERE said how great I am other than comparing myself to plonkers like you!!! (and even then it is with laughter/smilie faces)... Read into the little book on me all you want, but I didn't volley an attack, just a mere sorting of you out "if that's what you call it"... This is TTP so everything is taken with a grain of salt, but don't cross the line... I could careless what you have to say about me, but keep my family out of it... Don't open a can of worms on TTP... want to burst my bubble, that's great I am fair game... it's actually quite amussing listening to you rant...
I haven’t tried to make myself out to be more of a player than I am
neither have I... It is however funny to listen to guys like you rip into me for not being a starter on a League championship team... I have never said I am this or that, but I do take a tad bit of pride in the fact that I am competing for a spot week in week out with some of the best in the province... I have never once said I am better than a Deacon or a Dalrymple... they just happen to be guys I respect and look up to... I know I don't shite roses, but this is TTP for fcuks sake... Piss take here, piss take there... get over it mucker/plummer whatever the hell you are:rolleyes:

Guinnessdidn'trealisehowpersonalpeopletakethis???:confused:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey boys

KNVB

Oh, well, If you have Jimmy H what's the point in even showing up?

After seeing your performance on the golf course while me being present,you will choke when called upon.......

Guinness

I didn't realise you lot were bringing in such ringers as Jimmy "The Nose" Holiday!!! We are in big trouble

Its been 3 years now that Surrey has been in the league,and not once have I had the pleasure of playing agaist you:confused: Looking forward to the matchup!!!!!

Dont hate me cuz I'm beautiful boys!!!!!!:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy

I nose you're beautiful, I was just "quoting" your Mythical Matchup name!!! Sorry for any confusion...

Guinnesslookingforwardtoitaswell;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't take this personally at all. I don't hide the fact that I know my place on a team. Typically, when you play with guys like Shaun Roberts or Adam Costly in the middle of the park, you'd better know you're place. With those guys, I'm best served playing tough defense, and distributing the ball to them. It allows guys like that to be more creative and press. My role is to mark tight, win headers, and tackle hard. Simple. And guess what? We win.

Let's leave it at that. By the sounds of it, we both agree the other is a mucker/plummer/plonker...whatever the hell Canadian kids trying to talk like Irishmen say.

Again- GOOD LUCK GREEN AND WHITE!:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, Lay off Guinness, I can actually say he is one of the hardest working players on the field...he is a tough little leperchaun and I just found out that Jimmy H. is gonna bust him up on saturday so give the guy a break...he referred to it as a Bench brawl:confused:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bench Brawl

Thanks for the props Appy, but this leprechaun is chomping at the bit and I don't want to have my nose end up looking like Jimmy's!!!:eek: I'm not giving up any Irish tactics just be weary of the Green & White... This Italia/Ireland match up is going to be a cracker!!! see you then:cool:
Honest bet, take this one or leave it... Appy, loser buys the first pint in the beer garden... what do ya say???

Ciao, Guinness

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude and Guinness, two gems! Nice stuff! Makes for good reading.

Guinness, I like you. You are a great guy and a great team guy. I've played against you and to be perfectly blunt, I felt like knocking you from here to Kingdom's end. You are a pest! You buzz around, and buzz around, never quit trying, never quit trying! This is the impression I get:

"Get ball. Get ball. I must get ball. Run. Run. Run. Oh no. Oh no. Man running away. Man running away. He has MY ball. He has MY ball. Can't catch him. Can't catch him. Kill him. Trip him. MY ball! My ball! Oh no. Yellow card, yellow card! What did I do"? What did I do? I need a pint! I need a pint! Not yet! Not yet! Must do more running. More running. Must catch! Must catch! MY ball! MY ball!"

I'd have you on my team. You might be a bench warmer but a good team needs guys like you to win. You are, however, a PEST!
:D

Dude, leave the pest alone. If you are nice to him, he will always buy you a pint. ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, I forgot to mention. You aren't as annoying since you cut your hair instead of coiffing that sorry excuse for an Irish Afro.
:rolleyes:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To stay on topic, Greece will not win the Nation's Cup in the Open division simply because I am playing in the O'30's. OK?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have flipping tears in my eyes from that post. Holy shite my gut is killing me. :D I'm serious I think I pulled a spleen.

My ball ball, my ball. What do I do?....Classic :D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tooooo funny!

:D :D :D

"Get ball. Get ball. I must get ball. Run. Run. Run. Oh no. Oh no. Man running away. Man running away. He has MY ball. He has MY ball. Can't catch him. Can't catch him. Kill him. Trip him. MY ball! My ball! Oh no. Yellow card, yellow card! What did I do"? What did I do? I need a pint! I need a pint! Not yet! Not yet! Must do more running. More running. Must catch! Must catch! MY ball! MY ball!"

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Ballbaby
You aren't as annoying since you cut your hair instead of coiffing that sorry excuse for an Irish Afro.

I've read 1000+ of his posts, sifted through all the smiley faces and liberal use of the word "git", but only now have I actually figured out who the fcuk Guinness is.

All those double-takes in various beer gardens ("did you see that?", "yeah, what the hell is that?"), all the Jackson 5 references, all the speculation that he was on the losing side of a really bad bet.....and now.....

You're the infamous white afro guy. Hole-lee shite.

Revelations.
-Sensei.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Green and White to win

I think Ireland will win the nations cup this year , only if the capt. play Genius , because the kid has skill, and like ballbaby says he never stops ,running ,talking, and last but not least, he is more determined now than ever to prove to all that he should be in the tournement, and maybe a starter for his own club , go on ya bhoy :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on, people. With theRob on the back line the Germans are an easy pick.
Don't you mean pickings?

The Irish have a great mixture of youth and experience and whole lot of emotional drive for this year... it's going to be a great weekend for the Green, White, and Orange :D

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby

You're fcuking hilarious!!! That has got to be one of the most gut renching things I have read on here!!! It has taken me this long to post because I haven't stopped laughing:D :D

BTW, why the hell are you not playing for the Greeks in the open Division???

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd type something in German, but I don't know any.

I talked to TheRob and his "nick" from the Scotland game might keep him out of the tournament
Are you kidding? TheRob has become somewhat of a local hero out here in the valley. The headlines read, "Local Farmer to star in Nations Cup." I can't let the readers, my fans down. I will play nick or no nick. Sprained lung or no sprained lung. I will go to war with my German(is WAB German?)brothers and fight to the death. Then we will celebrate to the wee hours of Monday morning in the garden. As my good friend Jinky once said, "It's going to be magical."

Regs,

We'll have to pick you up off the turf when I'm finished with you. Don't even think of trying "the move" on me. I've devised a special way to beat it. Like I said before, it's OK to be scared of me, lot's of people are.:mad:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0