Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's Gonna Win

Who's going to win the Nations Cup?

• Ireland

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Scotland

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Germany

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • India

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Argentina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada

• Fiji

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Greece

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • England

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • China

• First Nations

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Poland

• Caribbean

• Africa

• Portugal

• Total voters

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now is everyone voting on who they think will win or whom they are playing for in the tourney?

If you take an educated look at the rosters, only one gets straight A's in all classes! IRELAND!!!
:rolleyes: :cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The team that won all through the 80's

I am going way back here, but the Tartan Army has dominated this tourney in the past. The curse of the Kilt will be lifted this year, and all will see what Scotland really has:p
Well that may happen in the Beer Garden.
There's a Piper Down

HOSliftinghisKilt

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot to put England in the poll...I would have easily left Canada or Greece off if I had remebered England.....

I cant seem to edit the poll so someone who can please add England and delete Other

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy

My heart says Italia and that is my vote!:D

but...

My head says Ireland,with their talent they should win it every year but fail to do so:eek:

Forza ITALIA!

As the great Vinny Barberino use to say in Welcome Back Kotter;I'm So confused!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First Nations!!!

Simply because every other team won't be able to chugg as much and recover in time!!! (OK that's a bit offside), but let the games begin!!!

On a slightly more serious note,
My head says Ireland,with their talent they should win
Well said Jimmy, Saturday morn should decide a lot... who is running this years I-tie squad??? If Mike Binardis has anything to do with it you guys should win :rolleyes: Will there be a split in the Inter/AC camps???

Wantingtoknowtheplayingfield, Guinness

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: First Nations!!!

Originally posted by Guinness

On a slightly more serious note,
Well said Jimmy, Saturday morn should decide a lot... who is running this years I-tie squad??? If Mike Binardis has anything to do with it you guys should win :rolleyes: Will there be a split in the Inter/AC camps???

Wantingtoknowtheplayingfield, Guinness

Guinness, The team that wins the Italian League gets to represent Italy at Nations Cup. The imports are not brought to the tourney, some guys are away and some of the players like Criag Richards are playing for other teams. The rest of the squad is filled With some of the better players in the ital league...should be a good squad with alot of speed and depth...and of course the legendary JIMMY H.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, well, If you have Jimmy H what's the point in even showing up? :rolleyes:

No pints for you....

KNVBstilltryingtofigureoutwhyhe'sbuyingallthesepints. :(

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a personal Note...Ireland will have aditional Help from the heavens...God bless ya Danny! This is your year!

~Notty

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The smart pick

My heart says Ireland, but my head says...First Nations:eek:! Joe Bigbeardung with the Golden Goal in the final.

Take it to the bank!:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dud

Never under estimate Chief Stumblingbuminditch, he is quite the striker!!! (of matches)

Go back to the muppet threads, this is for Nations Cup participants!!!:mad: Unless you are planning on buying the pints this weekend???;)

Appy,
thanks for the update, I didn't realise you lot were bringing in such ringers as Jimmy "The Nose" Holiday!!! We are in big trouble:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pints on...KNVB

I'll have him buy some for you too, Guinney! The Irish have copied the formula that made Surrey United so successful this year: the great pale Swedish striking hope, KNVB, and you cheerleading on the bench.:D

By my prediction, you should be fine in consuming all the stout you'll like. On top of that, you’ll have the best spectator spot on the field! I envy you, really. Too bad there isn’t a PRIDE team this year- you’d surely see the pitch, and probably wear the armband!:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dud the Mucker

Pot calling the kettle black really... The way I see it, you couldn't muck your way out of a pig pen!!! Unless you were amoung the usual rif raf you call footballers from the FVSL... Not knocking the whole Valley, because they have some quality players out there... Actually a few lads from PAU couldn't believe you were the chump known as Dude on TTP... They played against you a week or two ago and the concessus was you ming!!! Now I can't say I've seen you in action although I'm sure your a real skilled guy:rolleyes: , but apparently you are the shits... That coming from mates that are kicking the ball around once a week for a laugh in the Knights League!!!:eek:
I envy you, really
If you are that interested in how well I do then get off the couch tubby and try to play... Humping the ball up the park when in doubt (which is every touch you have) isn't really football now is it??? Then again you probably wouldn't know... Were you not the retard that was proud of never hearing about George Best???
Keep up with the chicken pies and side of mayo... It may even alter your stadus from mucker to plummer!!! From where I'm sitting Surrey United and Ireland are the best 2 options out there... work hard and the chances will come... unless you're blessed with lead feet and tires around the belly...

So my question is why do you take a shot at me???

Dudewhere'syourgame???:confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy wind-up

The last big tourney Guinness played in: check it out.

You're about the easiest wind-up ever! Glad to see you were interested enough to check in on me.

Here’s the scoop little man: I’ve done a little inquiring about your game too, and you aren’t nearly as hot as you make YOURSELF out to be here on TTP. Here’s the book: slow, small, easy to knock off the ball, average skill. If the kid has an opportunity on a free kick, look out- otherwise, no big deal.

The difference between you and I is that I don’t talk my game up like you do. I have a good time playing, and like to put in the odd match report or so. I haven’t tried to make myself out to be more of a player than I am, but with the amount of talking you do- plus the amount of slaging you give GOOD players- you’d better be ready to answer the bell! You also have a little shite of a brother that is (unbelievably) dumber than you are with his comments here on TTP.

Not only do you greatly exaggerate your own abilities, you are also a liar. Having read what I did in the PCSL section, my opinion of you went from “Simple man, easy to wind up”, to “This guy is a lying pussy”. I can tell you one thing: had I been playing in that game where your keeper got spiked, that fcuker would have been carted off. Guaran-fcuken-teed! The best you could do was come up with a story that got exposed. Well done!

Anyhow- I’ll leave it at that. I came on to show my support for the Irish, and throw a lighthearted joke in there. You decided to volley an attack, so I’m just sorting you out a little.

Think first before typing next time, Simpleton.

(PS: Good luck to Captain’s Crew)
;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I thought for sure you'd be cheering for zzzzzGermans. The Irish have a guy who wears gold shoes for god sake! The question is, does he have the talent to back the shoes up?:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts