Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Who's Faster?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this talk about Wade is pissing me off......I think # 22 on teh Knights is faster, the slippery simbad sneak silly puddy vegetable oil vaseline squeeze is twice as fast and is getting his chance at striker next weekend. Who's faster wade or slippery baby oil 22?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should have made a poll.

I didn't see any super speedy guy on the Knights....? But then again I haven't had the experience of seeing this Wade but he sounds impressive. :wa:

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares who is faster. We're playing soccer, not running track. You don't get a point for having the fastest guy. Can your guy score? I doubt it. If he's not a striker already, there's probably a reason for it. You can run as fast as you want, but you still have to put the ball in the net. That's where Wade has your vaseline boy beat.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha...no comparison...

i remember wade as a young lad...always tried to make the GEU metro team...but always had to settle for POCO gold...ahh well...hes fast but your right this is soccer....and #22 on the knights....much much more skilled than the wadester....and always has been...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well if rexy boy is up for the test...lets commence the organization of 04 hick track and field meet. 1 event...a 60 meter, or across teh half line....100$$$$$
Rex?

and trapper speed isnt everything, but it is mostly what your boy has......11 goals in his last 3......that is impressive to say the least but slippery petes skill, damn.....

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
well if rexy boy is up for the test...lets commence the organization of 04 hick track and field meet. 1 event...a 60 meter, or across teh half line....100$$$$$
Rex?
and trapper speed isnt everything, but it is mostly what your boy has......11 goals in his last 3......that is impressive to say the least but slippery petes skill, damn.....

Perhaps you could use this as a fundraiser, although I will put my money on the wadester....ole slippery pete could wipe the floor with wade in skill, but in speed, I'd have to put my money on wade even thou slippery is quick. Do let me know if you organize this for ill be there front row :D

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Perhaps you could use this as a fundraiser, although I will put my money on the wadester....ole slippery pete could wipe the floor with wade in skill, but in speed, I'd have to put my money on wade even thou slippery is quick. Do let me know if you organize this for ill be there front row :D

that was Cascadesoccer he thought he was logged in

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody also has a very fast player, standout speed; 3 man race?.....any other teams with ben johnson like crack habits, err , i mean quickness.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the premier how about Ken Laity? He's got some annoying speed that guys like Wade hate to see. I myself can beat Millsy in the hundred meter dash. Millsy wanna go you and me the winner to get a big bucket of KFC chicken. :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wade seems to score tons of goals against slow d men with no skill......i would like to see how he would do against ken laity...a guy with equal speed and twice the skill.

girth millsy would kill u...a bucket of kfc insentive at teh finish line...you are toast....if u were to replace teh bucket of kfc with 2 all expense paid tickets to sanfransisco to c elton john live, well we would not only have girth winning by a monstrous margain but also some type of world record.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dave(22) is super quick with a blister of a shot.
wade is slightly faster and stronger but less of a threat with an outside shot.
same height, same weight, dave is roughly 5 years younger.
considering that dewdney would be nothing without their superstar, i'd have to say that wade would be the better catch out of the 2.
i've played many games against wade...you cant just be fast, you have to be physical and a cheap shot to get to him.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
dave(22) is super quick with a blister of a shot.
wade is slightly faster and stronger but less of a threat with an outside shot.
same height, same weight, dave is roughly 5 years younger.
considering that dewdney would be nothing without their superstar, i'd have to say that wade would be the better catch out of the 2.
i've played many games against wade...you cant just be fast, you have to be physical and a cheap shot to get to him.

officially busted. Knights had practice tonight from 6-730...everyone was there...

suckit, sid, whoever....sometimes things just dont go your way...

gotta hand it to u...u pulled it off for a while...not a bad job. :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, personally i just bought a new pair of shoes and i was running around the living room showing my mommy how fast i was and she told me i could beat anybody in a race.
I just have to practice all the time and try my best. Even if i don't win at least i'll know i tried my hardest and she will still love me.

Everyday i practice and practice, one day i'll be the fastest, i just can't quit. Keep trying.

And on top of that my dad can beat up your dad.

:rolleyes:

Is this thread for real?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Well, personally i just bought a new pair of shoes and i was running around the living room showing my mommy how fast i was and she told me i could beat anybody in a race.
I just have to practice all the time and try my best. Even if i don't win at least i'll know i tried my hardest and she will still love me.

Everyday i practice and practice, one day i'll be the fastest, i just can't quit. Keep trying.

And on top of that my dad can beat up your dad.

:rolleyes:

Is this thread for real?

about as real as your soccer talent...

so yeah not real at all....this is just a tragic thread.

by the way I bet you're really happy you crawled out of your hole to post that. Fcuking pointles...I find a few people annoying, and you my friend, are all of them.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
officially busted. Knights had practice tonight from 6-730...everyone was there...

suckit, sid, whoever....sometimes things just dont go your way...

gotta hand it to u...u pulled it off for a while...not a bad job. :p

hey bud, relax....shiiiit....
everyone already knows i dont actually play for you guys.
im the knights biggest fan,.......and only fan.
i have nothing but good things to say about the team.
i don't care that your record sucks right now....its just a matter of time til you guys steamroll over everyone... and everyone can talk their crap but look how they've all changed their tones since they watched you guys play.
you have 2 losses which were evenly matched.
and 2 ties in which you dominated but fukced up in the last 3-4 minutes.
but whatever. i know what i know....you guys are good and will be great in time.
i'll be around forever, so get used to it.
cya

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
hey bud, relax....shiiiit....
everyone already knows i dont actually play for you guys.
im the knights biggest fan,.......and only fan.
i have nothing but good things to say about the team.
i don't care that your record sucks right now....its just a matter of time til you guys steamroll over everyone... and everyone can talk their crap but look how they've all changed their tones since they watched you guys play.
you have 2 losses which were evenly matched.
and 2 ties in which you dominated but fukced up in the last 3-4 minutes.
but whatever. i know what i know....you guys are good and will be great in time.
i'll be around forever, so get used to it.
cya

Cool a supporter who doesn't even play.....wow!!! Bring your pom poms to the game this friday!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
All this talk about Wade is pissing me off......I think # 22 on teh Knights is faster, the slippery simbad sneak silly puddy vegetable oil vaseline squeeze is twice as fast and is getting his chance at striker next weekend. Who's faster wade or slippery baby oil 22?

Rex says that Wade "goes" a little quick....but he is working on his "Skill" right now and in a few weeks he will be in "top form" for the long haul! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts