Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Who's Faster?

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only a pile of idiots from the Black Shites would start a thread like this! An you wonder why every team in Div 1 has no respect for the Black Shites!!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Only a pile of idiots from the Black Shites would start a thread like this! An you wonder why every team in Div 1 has no respect for the Black Shites!!!!

Don't worry they will earn their respect....unlike you they deserve to be playing div 1...hey there rexy my boy!! (read between the lines razorbacks deserve to be there...you not even close)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure what pointles are but, leave them at home, and when the bell rings at the end of recess, meet me behind the portable to decide this.
I'll be the one sitting on my BMX with the hockey cards in the spokes.
:rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you twits will never earn respect flapping your gums off !who cares whos faster,lets see how vaseline boy can hop after getting rockfcuked by meers,

silly dummys are close to finishing second from last :eek: :eek: :eek: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

sid

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid,

how did you make it back from the bridge via the institute, to post at 9:57pm :confused:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
girth millsy would kill u...a bucket of kfc insentive at teh finish line...you are toast....if u were to replace teh bucket of kfc with 2 all expense paid tickets to sanfransisco to c elton john live, well we would not only have girth winning by a monstrous margain but also some type of world record.
:D Almost not quite but almost as funny as your legion comment back in the summer. :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i still feel bad about the legion comment...........sorry bud ...all in good fun........

girth please discard the remainder of this post....

Does anyone at all know where one could rent a mule solely for abusive purposes?

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know where you can get a mule but the lad who started this thread is a fcuking donkey. Try his house. :rolleyes: It shouldn't be who's faster but who's gayer

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Does anyone at all know where one could rent a mule solely for abusive purposes?

How do you plan to abuse this mule? Are you going to have it proof-read your posts?

Don't know about the mule, but if you need a sheep, you can always ask Girth.

Oh yeah...all in good fun, gentlemen. :D

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
Don't know where you can get a mule but the lad who started this thread is a fcuking donkey. Try his house. :rolleyes: It shouldn't be who's faster but who's gayer

with that sort of comment, you must be his neighbor.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0