Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who would you like to see in the Provincials?

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL @ KOKANEEE

Kokanee, none of my cousins are on their way to peg. LOL
This rumour is totally false.

ON TOPIC:

PAU and POCO deserve all the shat talkin that goes on around here. No one in this league shut them up. The lads play good soccer. I think PAU will move on to the second round and even more this year. They are playing a good brand of soccer.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
secret weapon??

Originally posted by SixFyv
You have not seen our new secret weapon... :eek:

Your missus mentioned something about her not seeing your secret weapon either. :eek: :D

Sorry SixFyv, that one was begging to be let out...........unlike your secret weapon. ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: You're all fcuked

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Skippy: nice new avatar by the way - I like it.

Cheers Ranger, I appreciate that.

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Guys, guys, guys.
Cheerios in the biggest way on the flattering comments.
You do realize if we beat Langley, and I emphasize if, we have to pull off the upset of the century to even stand a chance of making the final?

I believe the question Crafty posed to us all was "Who would we "like " to see in the Provincials. Not, "Who will get there" ;)

By the way, Don't think you're convincing anyone with your attempt to play the "we're the longshot underdogs here" routine. :) You lads are cagy. No Jedi mind tricks fella. You're two time Cup Champions, and there's a reason for that. We're not taking you, or anyone lightly.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moment of Clarity

Originally posted by Madhandle
PAU and POCO deserve all the shat talkin that goes on around here. No one in this league shut them up. The lads play good soccer. I think PAU will move on to the second round and even more this year. They are playing a good brand of soccer.

Finally, someone making some sense around this joint. ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: secret weapon??

Originally posted by Skip

Your missus mentioned something about her not seeing your secret weapon either. :eek: :D

Sorry SixFyv, that one was begging to be let out...........unlike your secret weapon. ;)

THAT BITCH!!!

;)

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,
You are getting ahead of yourself. I do believe you have a game prior to a potential Rangers meeting. But keep talking about not taking anyone lightly, it has proven to be the best fuel for our fire.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: don't hate us cause we're beautiful

Originally posted by girth
Delta don't have the fire power.

Looks like our lack of, or non existent fire power just helped GEU qualify for provincials. :confused:

Any comment "O wise one":eek:

Cheers

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
read Lucy....read

We're not taking you, or anyone lightly.

Lucy,

I believe if you re-read my post, you'll find that I have included you in the "or anyone lightly" section.

P.S. Are you going to score 2 from 35 yards out against us next weekend?? :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah girth!

They actually scored 3 goals last night (own goal).
Sounds like fire power to me.

No Jedi mind tricks fella.

Sorry Ranger, Looks like I can't help you out in the cup. You're on your own now.
;)

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanx

On behalf of the GEU squad thanks is in order, to the Delta boys for their efforts last night. The Pak will be quite a war not only for the cup title, but for the two remaining b.c berths.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DUDE!

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Opps. Forgot:

Pau (in already)
Rangers
Poco
Langley (I'm biased, if not naive and stupid)

I can't believe you said that ;)

I am sure the Rangers will find their way in there. In fact I am certain. Now that Langleys out, you choosing peg? Lol

Sub.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DUDE!

Originally posted by suburbanator

I am sure the Rangers will find their way in there. In fact I am certain. Now that Langleys out, you choosing peg? Lol

Sub.

I guess you don't like pau's chances this weekend.:rolleyes:

you'recertainbutareyoubetting:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rather see GEU than Peg, for all the right reasons. And yes Aves, I'm in the Pool, which is now shot to hell.

Opps...GEU is already in. Oh well...still like them to go on, so Poco can get in through the backdoor.

Pocoladslikebackdoor.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Pocoladslikebackdoor.

:cool: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Other than the top 3 from the Prem. League, as much as it hurts, Rangers would be in the top four for sure as the best teams to go to the BC's from FVSL. Rangers have some speed, good skill and very good size to be able to pull off upsets. They should have won last year against Sapp. and look at the upsets they pulled off the last couple years in the Pak. :eek:

Dude,

Few posts back you mentioned your reasons for having the reasons for picking the Rangers to go to the BC's due to their track record over the last few years, but over the past 5 years one of the other teams have had a better showing - lost to the eventual Champs twice, the runners-up once, lost in shoot outs once, and just plain out lost the other. And 4-5 of those games were very close (yes Regs, we remember). But doesn't really matter what individual teams records are, b/c sadly they are all the same. :( Would be great to see one of the FSVL teams win a couple games, doesn't matter which team it is.

skytrainnotsurprisedPoComustgetthroughthebackdoor;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0