Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who will win the 2003 Co-Ed "A" Final?

Who's gonna win the 2003 Co-ed "A" Final?

• Cheatside

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Young-Guns

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the finals this weekend at Gates (Reeves) Park on the turf at 2:00pm, here's your chance to pick the winner.

Who do you think will win this years championship?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cook-Off or Soccer

With it being a soccer I have to go with Jimmy's Team, Cheatside, best kit in Co-Ed.

Now if this was a Cook-Off, it would be a draw with both teams getting food-poisining.

They should try and get Notty to Cater this match, now that is Championship Cooking.

HOS

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

It pains me to think you are pained to cheer for us :( It pains me even more to think that you think they are going to beat us. I know they've beaten us twice this year but we are due and are peaking at the right time :rolleyes:

That would be awesome if Notty brings the BBQ, i'll bring the shrimp ring !!

Cheers, mackers.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lazy bastards

70 views and only 8 of them bothered to vote.
Lazy bastards out there.

Or maybe it's just that nobody gives a shite.

Probably the the second one.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long lost member

Welcome DarkAngel, it's nice to have another new member here on TTP.......oh wait, you were here before.
;)

If your lucky i'll make an appearance.

Most likely will stop by since it's not too much of a drive.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers,

I would have been a little more receptive to the idea if you hadn't em-barr-assed TheRob the way you did last night. There is a little thing called sportsmanship my friend and to meg a guy trying out for div 2 like that is totally crossing the line. You should be banned from co-ed and recreational soccer for life. Maybe then, you'll think twice before showing signs of skill around the underdeveloped.

Good luck to the rest of Cheatside though... :D

BTW, Yoda, the views could be from none TTP members making your hissy fit moot. Plus you've probably checked up on your poll 20 times in the fait hope someone else gives a rats arse. Besides me and Mackers of course.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
K

All i care about is that you and Mackers voted and are posting because you guys are TTP.

So what if i check the thread every 10 minutes to jack up the views. If i could vote more than once I'd do that too.

As for getting megged, i was informed that you got megged pretty good too.

Could it be true?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see

That's true, there's nothing more embarassing than getting megged by Mackers.

:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only other notable meg was the one Wilmsy made on Dark Angel on his way to scoring.

She looked as angry as TheRob looked forlorn.

That's right,... forlorn.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew it.

Smallsy, you'll be happy to know it was in the exact same spot where you SOMEHOW squeezed it by me the last time I was megged, but with a much different result. Eggy didn't go down like a little girl when I kicked him. :D

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
underdogs...what???

One loss all year(if you can call it that), and we're the underdogs...it dosen't get any better than that...I love it!!

Should be a great game. Looking forward to round three.

Only two more days till the last of the "BBQ and cooking" comments. That's the highlite of my season.

YG's like to drink on empty stomachs!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheatside 2 megs - 1 meg Dragons

First off Yoda, I never megged KNVB, I tried to kick him a couple times but no meg, I left that up to Eggy, who TTP'd KNVB a couple times :D

Secondly KNVB,

Maybe then, you'll think twice before showing signs of skill around the underdeveloped.

I think that's the first time anybody's mentioned skill and my name in the same sentence before, so thanks, not that it's going to make TheRob feel any better ;)

and lastly, darkmeat, who are you kidding, you don't believe that you are the underdog and the reason I know that is that both of us know how much weight these poles hold ;) in saying that though, I think you're string of Cheatside beatings has come to an end !!

CHEATSIDE ! CHEATSIDE ! CHEATSIDE !

Cheers, mackers.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final score

Congratulations to the Young Guns for winning the "A" division finals 3-0 over Cheatside.
I have to give credit to Cheatside, they played a good game but couldn't hit the net. Obviously could not keep up with the fire power of the Young Guns (pun intended but not true)

Reffing was brutal, I believe in all there were 6 yellow cards given out. Herb got an earful about the reffing. Why Herb wasn't doing to final I don't know.

PS: Cheers to Cheatside for not making up championship t-shirts prior to winning the final. Who would do such a thing? Oh, wait, the Young Guns did.
:rolleyes:
Do you actually think someone is going to see you in those shirts and say "Wow, you guys won the AMSL league title? Cool.
Did you buy yourselves arms to pat yourselves on the back too?

That's my ramble, now over "People who take this league way to seriously" thread.

:D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yada Yada Yada

Is it Yoda or Yada? Who put you up to that post Yada? I swear I heard a few Cheatsiders calling for Yada after the game, begging him to TTP on us for the T-shirts. But more of that later.

Reffing was brutal, I believe in all there were 6 yellow cards given out. Herb got an earful about the reffing. Why Herb wasn't doing to final I don't know.

We got one yellow and didn't say a peep to the ref or Herb. It's co-ed, right? I hate it when people take it so seriously.:rolleyes:

Do you actually think someone is going to see you in those shirts and say "Wow, you guys won the AMSL league title? Cool.

Yeah, that's why we bought them. We spent less on those shirts than your team did on new Adidas shorts and shirts. Do you actually think someone is going to say: "Wow! Cool uniforms! They must be AMSL All-stars. Cool!"

To be honest with you, if we knew we were going to play Cheatside, we wouldn't have made the gamble. They're a top-notch team. When we ordered them, we figured your team would somehow fluke its way into the finals again, so we said that's an easy bet. :eek:

Hey, we only put our 6 playoff championships on the t-shirts. We didn't bother to mention the league titles, the tournament titles, or our infamous Vernon REC championship that we plan to defend this August.:cool:

Cheers to Cheatside. They're a great team. We just had their number this year.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yada Yada Yada

Originally posted by Dial 9-1-1
We spent less on those shirts than your team did on new Adidas shorts and shirts.

Actually, when somebody offered to buck up for the uni's we said did say Cool! Only cause they were better than the skin tight Burgundy ones we've had for the last 3 years. I prefer brand new dryfit shorts and shirts over the ever popular 100% cotton t-shirts everyone else likes. :) How were they in the 35 degree heat today?

Thanks for not rubbing it in by putting ALL your accomplishments on the shirts.
I don't think any of those cards were warranted, it's co-ed, do we need to show colors at a co-ed game?

Yes, they were calling me back to the field........to tell me they wished we had fluked our way into the finals again. :rolleyes:. But i have to admit, I wasn't the only one who thought the t-shirts were cheesy.

You guys had a great record this year, only one loss. Who did you guys lose to? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts