Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Will Win Euro 2004

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I enjoy all the post game analysis, so many people watching the same game and still so many diverse opinions on what they saw. We have all had a chance to see how each team is playing and drawn our own conclusion on the strengths and weakness of them. But for those who can put it out there BEFORE it happens, then cross their fingers and pray like hell that they don’t have to eat those very words later. I pose this question:

Who is going to take the whole thing?​

lita :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've read your posts and realize that birds really shouldn't have the right to discuss soccer amongst men, but curiosity has got the better of me. What's your take on the question marks raised as to whether Owen and Rooney can flourish as a pairing or whether they have way too many similar traits? Like one was over hyped and rubbish and one is over hyped and is going to be rubbish...Why are you not washing the dishes instead of boring me?

I actual like your sons post at least they wound me up some, so maybe ask if he can help you. Try and humor me, I work a monkey job all day long and l live for this shite and unlike, young James was it? The only degrees I hold are in finger painting and paste eating, and let's face it your younger boy has better spelling and grammar than most on TTP. Not a bad arcade bowler either I understand.

PS. The Dutch.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB
I thought the thread read Euro 2004 and not let's just be the cnut that I can be to lita. Then again this is TTP and along with spelling and grammar I guess subject content goes out the window, as well.

The dishes are done, so as you would say GET BENT
lita

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess not

Right then. That was fun. Thanks for playing take the piss.com with me. There will be some lovely parting gifts for you at the door.

Did I meantion I thought the Dutch would win? Guess not.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, what the fcuk would you know about taking the piss? You're worse than Regs...

I told you once that the only person that can tell someone about taking the piss is Jinky. You're not qualified. You're qualified for editing other peoples posts. That is what you do best and that is what you are good at. That is what you should stick to.

Czech Republic to win it all.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lita said:
The dishes are done, so as you would say GET BENT
lita

Looks like with have a nice Old Fashion CAT Fight on our hands, the little whinny Biatch KNVB and the newest hero of TTP Lita. Kick his Ass SeaBass. We might have to bring back our Celebrity Match-Ups again, Lita in a Landslide.

By the way, Sweden to take it all, the Dutch match is going to be a cracker, but they will shitt the bed.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK said:
KNVB, what the fcuk would you know about taking the piss? You're worse than Regs...

I told you once that the only person that can tell someone about taking the piss is Jinky. You're not qualified. You're qualified for editing other peoples posts. That is what you do best and that is what you are good at. That is what you should stick to.

Czech Republic to win it all.
Exactly, what would I know, about taking the piss? There is no one really around here resembling a piss taker anymore to learn from. Shall I follow your lead and post comments in the edit column like a 12 year mumbling under his breath because mum just slapped his hand? I hear posting pictures of people with the word FAG written across their head is big this time of year. Let me know CDkid (fcuk I wish it was that guy) CDK, because I'm even starting to have trouble editing peoples posts... not knowing if they're trying to TTP or just be a fcuking idiot an all. I also hear Croations are well know for their comedy.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that there are lots of people here that can TTP quite well. I certainly am not one of them.

I will take the Czechs to win this thing. If their "B" side can beat the mighty Germans, they must be pretty fcuking good.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0