Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who should captain Team TTP?

Who should captain Team TTP?

• Hands of Stone

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Regs

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Notty

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • knvb for water boy :knvb:

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • TheRob

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Captain Shamrock

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Fastshow...........obviously

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As most of you know by now, TTP has put a team into the Penticton May Classic soccer tournament. What I'm asking TTPers today is, "Who should Captain the squad?"

I've narrowed it down to six candidates, myself included:rolleyes: , and one wildcard who hasn't even confirmed his participation yet.

Here they are:

Regs - After all, he is the "Captain" of TTP why not Team TTP? He has "the move". No one can stop "the move". Regs is a true leader in every sense of the word, but would he abuse these powers? Would he take it upon himself to go against the grain and do what he wants instead of the players consensus? I don't think so, he'd be too drunk to think of doing that. Too drunk, or too busy walking along the beach with the bird to care. He almost seems like the only choice for Captain, but let's hear about the others first.

Hands of Stone - CJ, Wedgie, HOS, whatever you want to call him, Hands of Stone is a classic. Friendly, and funny, who wouldn't want to play for this guy. The only problem I could see is guys becoming confused when reading the starting lineup. I can see it now. TheRob - Left deafeence. Where the fcuk is that? Is that some sort of VMSL stopper thing? Left defiance? Other then that HOS would be a good choice. He does drink a lot, which isn't a bad thing. Actually quite good seeing as how Penticton is all about drinking. He's also a new father. This must have instilled some sense of responsibility in him.

Notty - What can we say about Notty. The consumate ladies man, I once saw him run to a young lady in distress moments after she crashed her Volkswagon into a curb on the North Shore. She hadn't even stopped sliding down the curb, and Notty was on his way to the scene. I can't be sure, but I've been told that he actually shagged her in the backseat, fixed her tire, and "had her" on her way in mere seconds. The man is amazing. As we all know, for the singles anyway, Penticton is about two things. Drinking and getting some muff. Notty would be a quality leader in both those departments. Would that equate to leadership on the pitch? That's for you to decide.

knvb - What can I say about knvb that hasn't already been said. Aside from his CJesque speeling, knvb is one of a kind. A DCS legend. A semi good striker, and from what I hear, a great waterboy. We need a waterboy. We have a beer guy(gong show)but we need a waterboy. I was going to offer that position to Yoda, but knvb seems like the perfect candidate. Forget the captaincy. knvb for waterboy!

TheRob - After all, this is "my baby". Do I deserve to be captain? Nope. Do I want to be captain? Nope. Do I care who the captain is? Nope. Will I suck up to the captain for more playing time? You bet your lifesavers! I need to play. I crave playing time. I AM PLAYING TIME!:mad:

And now, the wildcard:

Captain Shamrock - The man, the myth, the legend. Enough said.

There are the choices. It's a tough decision to say the least, but with your help and support I know we can pick the right captain for our squad. With the right captain, we will bring home the hardware for TTP's trophy case. According to some people, that would already be one more piece of hardware then Surreys. That's what I hear anyway.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That VW moment was classic! I bet nobody in the VMSL has ever seen Notty move that fast for a 50/50 ball!

If this were Kamloops, I’d say Captain for captain. But it ain’t. Penticton is a unique animal all it’s own, and the captain should be reflective of that.

Hos is your man.
:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captaincy

First person to start the Macarena during the warm-up at the first game gets to wear the arm band......:knvb:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs is the skipper!!

Sorry lads no disrespect to the other guys but without Regs we wouldnt have this site so Regs gets to wear the band.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys Guys Guys I guess you have better things to do on Mondays than to watch WWE after Stone Cold speaks the crowd erupts WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for you TheRob because, damn it, you deserve it! (and I don't know anyone else on the list :D )

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do I deserve to be captain? Nope. Do I want to be captain? Nope. Do I care who the captain is? Nope.
Even after all that Millsy? I love you man.:(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a toss up

I voted for Reg's because he is TTP and will be paying for the jerseys but it could also be TheRob because he is paying for the teams entry.

Nothing like a free tournament.

:eek:

If someone is willing to pay for all the beer this weekend I'll vote for them too.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$20 -$30 max.

Um, just to clear things up, Regs and I are not paying for anything. The cost will be passed on to the players. Don't worry. It will be minimal. I like the idea of someone buying free beer though.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The clear choice has to be the Dutch Donkey Knvb. He brings absolutely nothing else to the table for the team. So therefore it would make sense to let him coach as this will allow him to feel good about himself, almost like he actually participated!! Just think how sharp he would look coaching in his bright "Orange" shirt.

Parkhead

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going by TheRob's descriptions I have to vote for Notty. He obviously possesses (enough fcuking esses in that word!) the qualities necessary to be a true leader. Hopefully he will be kind enough to throw some of his female castoffs/leftovers/rejections my way since I have now voted for him.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going With Notty, for the BBQ and Biggest Potato Shooter Around

NOTTY has one of the best portable BBQ's I have ever seen, and I am sure as Capt. he would be making sure that the Boys are well fed the night before the big games.
YOU NAME IT and Notty has cooked it in the summer, plus the size of that POTATO Gun of his, gets all the girls blushing.

Notty is the man for Team TTP and Penticton 03.

HOS only likes coaching girls, I love the Power.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheese and rice, judging by the votes so far Captain Shitpicks must have a bigger entourage than freaking J-Lo. Will other team members be permitted to converse with the Captain or will his bodyguards be keeping all the riff-raff away? I wonder what his accomodations will be like? I'm guessing it's the usual sheets with a minimum five hundred thread count, bottled water imported from France and newly cut white roses in the room every morning with a fresh bottle of Dom Perignon on ice. I would have to assume that autographs are out of the question as is throwing up on his soccer boots after consuming fifty-seven beers and five million cigarettes the night before. Ah well, I'll have to puke in my truck I guess. It's not like I haven't done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts