Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you start?

who starts?

• Marty

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Marc andre

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well they're at it, Corey Perry should be sent home for simply not trying hard enough.

Too right TR - Corey Perry has been fcuking useless and STUPID.
His fcuking dumb penalties alone cost us valuable time to make up the deficit.
And that Kesler goal was outright embarrasing at the end.

And yes, give Bobby Lou the start.
It's his house and Brodeur, as much as I love him, has been average the last two games.
If we start Marty again against the Russians, which we better fcuking be there, I could almost live with that by giving him a chance to rest and ponder what he needs to do.
Goaltending wins cups - Period.
But give Luongo the nod against Germany at the very least.

Agreed though - WAKE THE FCUK UP BOYS!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite, accidentally hit Marty instead of Louuuuuu. Roberto has to start, Brodeur has looked really shaky to me.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rob,

You're right...last night was all Marty's fault, maybe Andrew Raycroft is the answer, but the game was not do or die. It was a placing game, regardless of how Canada did they were going to have a chance to play for Gold, and now that the preliminaries are complete it is win or you are out. If Canada wins it's remaining games they win gold, so now they become big. To win the gold Canada would have to beat some very good teams along the way, those teams now include an extra game, big deal with Luongo in net now, Canada has no deficiencies. Start the celebration on Robson!!!

Gilly

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perry, Thorton and Pronger should be playing co-ed :rolleyes:

When Perry and Stal collided, did you see the look Stal gave Perry? Didn't look like they were friends very much :D

Brodeur seemed to be flopping around way too much.

THORNTON especially... He has managed 1 shot on net so far:eek:

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I said it in the othet thread, but when has Thornton ever shown up when he was needed?

Perry has been awful so far, ****ing demote him.

Toews and Heatley need to move up the lineup imho.

Toews-Crosby-Nash
Staal-Getzlaf-Heatley

DO IT

Also, Luongo to get the start.

Please Luongo, dont frack up....we cant afford a Chicago game 6

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
After the game, one Canadian hockey player downplayed the pressure his team might feel.

"You're not trying to take 30 million people and put them on your shoulders," Corey Perry told the Montreal Gazette.

does this bother anyone else?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Babcock is on 10/40 right now
He says the TSN report is false and he is not sure who is going between the pipes.
I do like it when he said..."Trust me, we will get this done"
Nice work Mike.

Either way...If it's Lou or Marty. The team has to be more disciplined all the way around.

I am confident both guys can do the job....This is Do or Die time.

This time the team will take their game to a New Level. Here we go!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To start with, I think it is very interesting about JBN's minor hockey coaching career. But moving on, as we are discussing Olympics hockey...

Brodeur should not start. He was not playing well going in, did not distinguish himself in the shootoutr victory over the Swiss, other than hot-dogging a couple of glove saves. He tried to make it about him by trying too hard in the biggest game Canada has played in over four years, and his little move at the 40 second mark completely extinguished all of the atmosphere and atmosphere Canada had. Then Canada battled back, and he let them back in again by flopping, as result of overdoing things. I get loyalty, but you don't see Bobby Orr playing on the blueline for Canada.

Luongo should play, he will stay at home and suck up rebounds. If Babcock put him in after two last night, Canada would not have lost that game. And, then Canada needs to go with one goaltender pretty well from now on in.

My thoughts.

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wtfct.png

LOL

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After the game, one Canadian hockey player downplayed the pressure his team might feel.

"You're not trying to take 30 million people and put them on your shoulders," Corey Perry told the Montreal Gazette.

does this bother anyone else?
Coming from a guy who didn't try too hard at the end of the game, no it doesn't bother me at all. He said enough in the final minute of that game.

And Gilly, come on. That game was THE biggest game Canada has played in years whether it was a preliminary game or not. Brodeur shite the bed. Plain and simple. I'd rather take my chances with Luongo or Fluery than see that guy in net again this tournament.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts