Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Houston 20110410

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dobson & Forrest are doing the match tomorrow. Although their tweeds have them stuck in travel due to some east coast storms. Have already seen the end of MacEwan/Nash?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dobson & Forrest are doing the match tomorrow. Although their tweeds have them stuck in travel due to some east coast storms. Have already seen the end of MacEwan/Nash?

Who cares, it's just going to be another entertaining game without quality.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Oranje, yes Eddie was there as well. All done it was a tough week.

Back on topic, Demerit looks to be done!

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I the only one that thinks Harris is utter crap. He scored one goal off a scrabble from a corner, and the other was banked off his knee. He can't hold a ball up, I don't think he has won a single header all year. I think Salgado will struggle, but I would rather see him there instead of Harris. Wagner is crap as well, plus he looks like a fairy when he plays. I assuming we will see Cannon next week in net.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I the only one that thinks Harris is utter crap. He scored one goal off a scrabble from a corner, and the other was banked off his knee. He can't hold a ball up, I don't think he has won a single header all year. I think Salgado will struggle, but I would rather see him there instead of Harris. Wagner is crap as well, plus he looks like a fairy when he plays. I assuming we will see Cannon next week in net.

i agree with you on everything there, yet alot of people kept telling me harris was good so i let it be and thought maybe i was wrong. glad someone agrees.
wagner is shite

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts