Whitecaps vs Houston 20110410

Luch

Est
Jul 6, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dobson & Forrest are doing the match tomorrow. Although their tweeds have them stuck in travel due to some east coast storms. Have already seen the end of MacEwan/Nash?

bulljive

Est
Nov 19, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dobson & Forrest are doing the match tomorrow. Although their tweeds have them stuck in travel due to some east coast storms. Have already seen the end of MacEwan/Nash?
Who cares, it's just going to be another entertaining game without quality.

Kippax

Est
Aug 25, 2002
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I the only one that thinks Harris is utter crap. He scored one goal off a scrabble from a corner, and the other was banked off his knee. He can't hold a ball up, I don't think he has won a single header all year. I think Salgado will struggle, but I would rather see him there instead of Harris. Wagner is crap as well, plus he looks like a fairy when he plays. I assuming we will see Cannon next week in net.

4thplacetrophy

Est
Mar 3, 2008
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I the only one that thinks Harris is utter crap. He scored one goal off a scrabble from a corner, and the other was banked off his knee. He can't hold a ball up, I don't think he has won a single header all year. I think Salgado will struggle, but I would rather see him there instead of Harris. Wagner is crap as well, plus he looks like a fairy when he plays. I assuming we will see Cannon next week in net.

i agree with you on everything there, yet alot of people kept telling me harris was good so i let it be and thought maybe i was wrong. glad someone agrees.
wagner is shite

Members online