Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Offseason Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Swampdonkey DeMerit has a good looking girlfriend, his groin is gone. He hobels around for most games. Irishman I do agree with you good yes. Pyo has slowed down you can see his game is close to end of it.
The other two good help you. No speed just go in hard. Shifty player make them look bad. If Chimo comes back than I can see us do bit better. Two rib guys have to have way more speed. It is dam borring to watch the game with out good wing backs.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see they did pickup Paulo Jr. good if he agrees to play up here. Could play mid or a forward. He is dam fast and shifty player. Two more like that and we might turn the corner Swampdonkey.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Swampdonkey DeMerit has a good looking girlfriend, his groin is gone. He hobels around for most games. Irishman I do agree with you good yes. Pyo has slowed down you can see his game is close to end of it.
The other two good help you. No speed just go in hard. Shifty player make them look bad. If Chimo comes back than I can see us do bit better. Two rib guys have to have way more speed. It is dam borring to watch the game with out good wing backs.

Aftur reding many off ur postc I realli am confuzed as too how u kan have so manny fcuked up spelling misteaks in every post?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arthur don't be confused I do it on purpose. As you know there is spell corection on this program. It make more fun to spell as you feal like.
I am a soccer man and I have asked for improvment to our local side and our National side for a dam long time.
We hve hundreds of schools in this country yet we have five six Canadians playing in MLS. System is wrong. It is all based on how many wins kids get from age six and upwords. They forget to develop the basic soccer skills that kids need.
By getting a hard nose kid like Jr we will be a better side.
Residency needs a Europian as a coach in orther for our kids to improve.
Getting guys with no skill to teach kids will only lead to more kick and run. As you know strength on the ball is just not there.
FCEdmoton and Fury Fc in Ottawa could help few local kids to develop.
Caps need to put their own Nasl side in and have a feeder system. Maybe in a year or two they might wakeup and do bit more.
Residancy kids endup in VMSL after they tur 18. Only one or two get a dam chance to colect a paycheque and play ball.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canadian right-back, Andres Fresenga, coming in January on trial. He has been with a club in Uruguay and plays on the Canadian U23 team. He was recommended to Rennie by Tony Fonseca. Could be the eventual replacement for YP Lee.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should make Base happy too...good young Canadian kid.

Mr. Base was not talking about that guy! He was talking about that big central defender who plays for a silver team in Burnaby. Also, do not forget an 8-year old in Coquitlam who is just unbelievable! There is another one in Surrey, at this point only in a bronze team but, man, he is big, perfect size for a goalie! He should probably try out for Whitecaps right now and if he does not make it, well, who cares, Whitecaps technical staff does not know what the heck they are doing anyway!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brad Rusin will be big big help in the back line. He's big strong and also fast enough to do the job. Coach might have saved his job with addition of Rusin.
One more guy in the midle of the Park with total phisical presence and we might do better than well.
Agentinian might have to look for a new job. I hope it is not Mr groin problem that gets shipped out.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutch do't worry coach will bring few more guys from his old team. It's the only way he will stay here. One or two guys will get moved before the season starts. My guestimate is Argentinian will move the clubs. Who the second guy is your wiew is as good as mine. Renne likes go go gajits but MSL is more about strong guys playing positional soccer. Brad can and will fill that role in the back. We still lack a attacking midfielder with strength. Coffie is one of them we need one more.
Up front Miller has to go or he can play as defender if needed.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And another Centre Back has been signed... 19-year old South African Ethan Sampson who trialed back in October has signed on a reported 2-year deal.
Sampson Joins Whitecaps In MLS | Local | Soccer Laduma

Also, latest rumour is the Caps have an offer in place for Robbie Earnshaw, currently owned by Cardiff City, but last playing on loan for Maccabi Tel Avi in Israel. Has management really not figured out that if you're not good enough for Cardiff (Kenny Miller), then you're also not good enough for MLS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts