Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whistleblower to Manage Rangers

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the eve of Barack Obama being the first black man to be The President of The United States Whistleblower is proclaiming his Life Long Dream to Manage The Mighty Rangers. :eek: As we talked I noticed he had no english accent it was almost like an American drawl. He made references and comparisons between Coach and President Bush.:confused: He talked about soccer, when I said you mean Futbal he rambled on about a weapon of mass destruction code name Shoei. :D Well I am all for change but when he talked about Mcain and his VP Palin, he said he needed a good hockey mom who looked good in a skirt and one who knew her place. :eek: Sacko was the first and only name he mentioned:rolleyes: Well Whistleblower I hope your Dream comes true and History is made:wa::wa:

$$$MAN

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the eve of Barack Obama being the first black man to be The President of The United States Whistleblower is proclaiming his Life Long Dream to Manage The Mighty Rangers. :eek: As we talked I noticed he had no english accent it was almost like an American drawl. He made references and comparisons between Coach and President Bush.:confused: He talked about soccer, when I said you mean Futbal he rambled on about a weapon of mass destruction code name Shoei. :D Well I am all for change but when he talked about Mcain and his VP Palin, he said he needed a good hockey mom who looked good in a skirt and one who knew her place. :eek: Sacko was the first and only name he mentioned:rolleyes: Well Whistleblower I hope your Dream comes true and History is made:wa::wa:

$$

Hey Moneyman i just got the call to manage Chelsea (they have a bit more money than your club). Coach (aka Bush ) who i spent many hours, days ,years, learning from gave me his full blessing. But i still think a deal is a deal can you just imagine Millar if i left Norvan for Chelsea, he would be totally shocked and we would have to put him on suicide watch . And before you offer no way would i come across the Fraser river to manage your team.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Moneyman i just got the call to manage Chelsea (they have a bit more money than your club). Coach (aka Bush ) who i spent many hours, days ,years, learning from gave me his full blessing. But i still think a deal is a deal can you just imagine Millar if i left Norvan for Chelsea, he would be totally shocked and we would have to put him on suicide watch . And before you offer no way would i come across the Fraser river to manage your team.

We already have Obama on our team Raj aka Brownguy not only can he lead, he can also play 90 mnutes in a game;) Also Brown guy cooks a mean Tandori, all I get from you is a cup of Red Rose tea at the ferry :D

$$$MAN

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0