Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which team will make the big deal first??

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who does everyone think will be the first team to make the big trade?

Ottawa- will Alfredson or Spezza be traded away, did this team make the wrong move signing Gerber

Boston- they need goaltending, maybe Nabokov or Biron

Philly- will they part with Gagne or Carter

Vancouver- in need of scoring or will they part with Naslund for a complete rebuilding year??

Colorado- have been in talks with Philly, will they give up a Heijduk or Savtos??

Discuss

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to see the nucks pull something off with the Flyers, send Nazzy there for some depth, and Carter. Gain some cap room, I wonder where the Flyers are at the moment...

I would like to see the Canucks blow up the remaining left overs from last year save Ohlund and Salo...I would be willing to part with Nazzy and Mo right now...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
I would like to see the nucks pull something off with the Flyers, send Nazzy there for some depth, and Carter. Gain some cap room, I wonder where the Flyers are at the moment...

I would like to see the Canucks blow up the remaining left overs from last year save Ohlund and Salo...I would be willing to part with Nazzy and Mo right now...

Senators offered a d-man for Mo but the Canucks didn't bite.

I like the Naslund for Carter and Gagne and we can throw in the human hand job Bieska

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
redwoods said:
this makes no sense unless you know from past experience...which is possible

Sure it makes sense, he is the guy jerking off Sabourin on the bench...do you watch games. Look were Bieska always sits and the smile from ear to ear Sabourin has.:eek: (theres a reason why Sabourin would rather sit then play)

On a side note...another game and Canucks can't score goals...for fukc sakes!! but hey they had one waved off...that counts doesn't it:rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think the Canucks are going to make the first big move, who are they going to trade? Who would want any of them? I say stick the course and see what happens, the puck has to start going in.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
I say stick the course and see what happens, the puck has to start going in.
Ya but unfortunatly it will be in their own net.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Yeah that Luongo has been a real bargain :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone can real fault Luongo. Take last night for example Canucks lose 3-2 (big suprise:rolleyes: ) but if we had Cloutier in net it would have been 7-2 with a Lidstrom goal from center so really at the very least he makes it look like we are in games and can compete with the leagues best;)

Naslund/Bieska for Carter and Gagne

Linden for a Loungo neck guard

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Naslund/Bieska for Carter and Gagne

You do realize Carter is out until late December with an ankle injury right? It's also a high ankle sprain which are the ones that never heal, unfortunately I know. We should go for Umberger instead, just for humor's sake

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts