Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where will Ghod go?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LARSSON HAS NO INTEREST IN PREMIERSHIP

Larsson: Undecided

Celtic 2-1 Dunfermline - Match report

Henrik Larsson dismissed a move to England when his Celtic contract expires in 2004.

The Swedish star, who netted twice in the Bhoys' opening day victory over Dunfermline on Saturday, admits that he has no interest in plying his trade in England, Japan or the USA.

He told the Scottish News of the World: "I won't be going to either of those leagues and I won't be staying in Britain. Other than that, I have no firm plans. I've never been tempted to go to England, Italy or Spain just because people say I should.

"The truth is I don't know exactly where I'll be going in two years when my contract with Celtic ends. That is different to what I have said before. My intention was always to return to Sweden at the end of this deal when I will be 33.

"I have stopped playing international football after the World Cup and that has bought myself a little extra time. I'm not sure where that will take me, but I won't be staying in Scotland. I don't want to lead anybody on - it's not an option, definitely not.

"I will have been here for a seven incredible years and I think that is enough. I have had my time here. I will eventually carry out my plan to play for Helgaborgs as promised. But I don't know if that will be in two or three years or more.

"I'm not being mysterious about where I will go. I'll have to see what kind of player I'll be then. I may be absolutely knackered and unable to do anything."
Interesting that Larsson would absolutely rule out a return to Celtic... what if Celtic and Rangers finally joined the EPL? Would he have a change of heart?

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only the BIG Clubs could sign Ghod

With all the problems in the Italy and France, with the small clubs note being able to get T.V. contracts, it is only a matter of time that a Super League will be started, it could even be called the Campions League. Big Clubs, big money, best players.
Only the big teams would be involved.

Ghod will be playing for ManU or Liverpool if the two Hagis teams don't join the EPL.

hos

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he'll go back to Sweden.

I think that's why he's in Glasgow in the first place.
He can go home whenever he feels like it, he's that close.
The guy is one of the best players in the world and can go wherever he wants.
He's costing us big time, but man, he makes the league.
I also think he loves it at Celtic.
When the guy dedicates his first two goals of the season to O'Neill for staying on, he's dedicated to the cause.
If he goes, he goes to Sweden unless the $ is just too much not to reconsider.
His contribution to the SPL is already legendary.

That's the last I'll ever say about the cnut. :mad: :rolleyes: ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares

Does it really matter right now??? I say let the bastard play for the Hoops until his contract expires, then let the press and everyone else (with nothing better to discuss) speculate and come up with the rumours then !!!:rolleyes:

BTW, I wish he would leave the morra!!!:mad:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghod will not leave the Hoops for another British club.

It is pointless to ponder a footballer's future when his contract does not expire for another two years.

Especially at Ghod's age. He is right to imply that he may not "have it' by the time his contract is up. I'm also sure he has no desire to sit on anyone's bench.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts