Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where was TheRob last night?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob can you explain your where abouts last night?

It would seem a celebrity actor was shite kicked out in TheRobs (excuse the pun) "stomping grounds"

TheRob or any other of you cnut Valley boys explain where you were last night. What's the matter did farmer John lock up the sheep last night? You guys had nothing better to do than go beat on one of TV's best

Actor Michael Moriarty beaten outside Maple Ridge bar.

MAPLE RIDGE, B.C. - A Hollywood actor who now makes his home in Vancouver has been badly beaten and hospitalized.

Both police and Regs are being tight-lipped, but a number of sources confirm that Emmy award-winning actor Michael Moriarty was badly beaten at about 2:45 a.m. Wednesday.

It happened outside the Wolfe Lounge at the Quality Inn Motel in Maple Ridge.

Apparently, the 60-year-old had been drinking at the lounge with a friend when police say three to five males attacked him.

The attack, which was unprovoked, left Moriarty on the ground unconscious.

According to one source, he was bleeding from both ears, had an injured eye, and a broken wrist, but there is no confirmation of that.

Moriarty was transported to Ridge Meadows Hospital in Maple Ridge where a source told BCTV News on Global Moriarty was in emergency and could not be disturbed.

ScoopKnvb

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was home by 12:30 last night. It wasn't me.

Maybe Buckfast and Beanbag have re-surfaced from deep within the bowels of the west end to wreak their havoc upon the unsuspecting public again?

They weren't there for our monthly drawing of straws yesterday so it does make you wonder...

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew it! Straw drawing bastards. All of you.

I think the same person that tried to frame the captain by burning down Fred's Uptown Tavern is at work in Maple Ridge. It wasn't me. I was at home doing some TTP soul searching.:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

Your intricate web of lies is starting to unravel. I thought you were at Jessica Biel's house searching for Aunt Jinky?

This is turning into a regular whodunnit :rolleyes:

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't buy TR! I think you were so over taken by the post on- slaught on your stupid "who wants to post there anyway" Fvml thread (or what ever it's call today) that you needed a release! I think you rounded up Sid, Dude, Skyflame and what ever other Jizz throwers live out that way got pissed beat Michael and went off to do what ever it is you Valley boys do when the sheep get locked up.

Sound about right?

On the other hand Buckfast has been M.I.A lately.

Regs12:30!?Notgowell? ;)

Scoop

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

I have to come to the defense of the Valley boys. They couldn't have been the perpatrators of this hainous crime, they were preparing Sid for the annual Valley U-12 spelling bee.:p :p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of all the people to come to TheRob's defense, I did not expect Bronco. But alas, it is true. I was helping with Sid's studies. He is trying very hard, and with a little work could be the darkhorse in the U-12 bee. Or maybe I was at Jessica Biel's house. Maybe I was watching Rosanne.:rolleyes:

You will never know. Get Brisco, and Curtis to figure it out. They always get their man.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try another

From a PM. From TheRob to knvb 01-09-02
I wasn't watching Rosanne I was watching Law and order we I fell asleep in front of......

What's the matter TheRob? Did they play a re-run? Please explain.

WhataretheoddsonSidI'vegot$10.00toplace.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I met Moriarty at the Vineyard a few months ago and after having drank with the man, I doubt very much that the attack was in fact, "unprovoked".

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thenob

THENOB is innocent he did not beat anybody up last night because THENOB & I were fcuking DONKOS beard faced granny

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whodunnit

I think it was Professor Plum in the Bar with a Barstool.
:D

From what I have heard about Mr. Moriarty, for all we know he could have beat himself up and just not remembered.
The funny thing is he was staying in a place right across the street and didn't even make it that far before getting shite kicked by some VMSL guys who are trying to make us FVSL guys look like we do more than just farm and go to church.
It won't work because everyone knows that all we do out here is milk cows, shave sheep, feed chickens, and go to Sunday mass.

What else is there to do?

:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh...hm

Some of you take advantage of those poor ugly looking bastards (sheep) and shag them rotten... you dirty hicks!!!:mad:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinny

Sounds like you are a little jealous of the other guys shagging your sheep.

I got an idea for a new signature for you.
Something like:
'whenGuinnyisnotontheroad,thereain'tasafesheepinthevalley!'

You could work on that one for a while really hone it down.

Now that oughta keep you shitting yourself at training tonight!!!

;) :p ;) :p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts