Where can a half shite player get a team in Vancouver?

rampidlion

Est
Sep 25, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am curious to know where I can find a kickabout league in Vancouver?. I used to play competatively(<-that spelt rite?)but as some of you can attest to, if you drop out for a few years, you need a season to get back into it. Any league info, contacts, websites other than bcsoccerweb.com or any other tips you care to pass along would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Est
Jun 28, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rampid,

You might want to try one of the indoor leagues to start... try http://www.sportstownbc.com ... not listed there yet, but they will have several leagues starting up in the Fall so just contact them and see what's up.

For winter rec stuff, some will point you towards the FVSL but they are just taking the piss, don't listen to them. You'll need something a bit better than that like the Burnaby or Richmond league :D

Seriously though, hopefully someone from or who knows the Burnaby/Richmond leagues will pipe up and sort you out.

Cheers,

~Regs.

rampidlion

Est
Sep 25, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
I live in yaletown so ideally i would want to play locally but i have to keep an open mind. I wouldnt relish dragging my still boozed up carcas out to farm country but I will go where the opportunity presents itself. I should point out that I would also consider a coed league that way I could kill two birds with one stone. Get back into footy and and meet some fanny

steve1234

Est
Jan 31, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Richmond is not too far, send me a PM and I'll sort you out. I could use another half sh!te player to keep me company.

rampidlion

Est
Sep 25, 2003
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
I , as well as a mate of mine are looking for a squad. We are not concerned about where they are in the standings etc.. we just want a squad that we can go all out and have a few pints afterword. If you are needing the bodies we are your guys. Steve if you want to send me an email my address is aaronbartlett1@hotmail.com.
If anyone else would care to offer up contacts, numbers, etc. please post.

Thanks, rampidlion

SoccerPaul

Est
Jul 31, 2005
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
well i know its a year later but if anyone still needs a player let me know. i live in richmond and would ove to play locally

trece verde

Est
Dec 28, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys:

Partly it depends on the age range/location you are looking for. Right now, most teams are starting to gear up for winter ball, so your chances of catching on with a team are good if you aim at the right level. Open rec, O35, or O40?

beerZ,

stew:cool:

SoccerPaul

Est
Jul 31, 2005
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
i would prolly have to play open. i am 22 years old. i live in richmond so richmond vancouver surrey all places i would play

Buckfast

Est
Jul 20, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
SoccerPaul,

You should give Fastshow a call. He's a master of this skill. While you're at it, ask him for a lesson in the ancient art of "smoke in mirrors".

Regards,

Buckfast

Members online