Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Whats UP Pussy CAT

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all the talk to P. Diddy "kill Matt Damon" 96ers goinging with Khalsa, I would like to anounce the name of the Khalsa 96ers CAT team name. The lookin fine 69ers, not to bad for a first year team.

hos:p

real player

Not Bright
Aug 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Khalsa 96 ers Sporting Club are going to very competitive this winter, from what I understand the Khalsa mangement will run things and the team with consist of the PCSL teams and the players that use to player throughout the league after they were done the Khalsa in the PCSL are going to stick together to give all the nay sayers sleepless Saturday nites !!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
give all the nay sayers sleepless Saturday nites !!

I doubt that very much.

I'm sure that most Premier players will get plenty of sleep, right after they pass out in a drunken stupor as per their usual Saturday nite (sic).

real player

Not Bright
Aug 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must doubt yourself, don't hide behind yourselfish pride......pride in what only your god knows! A team like Khalsa is exactly what the hack, butcher league known as the vmsl needed.......raise your own standard first son, and get a jersey that fits !!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
realplayer

I think I recognize the arrogant confidence of a former SFU track guy in realplayers hectoring and lecturing. Hmmm, let me think. Are the initials BS, realplayer???? Certainly most of your message to others is.:p

real player

Not Bright
Aug 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nay, I am not living in the land of the Locust only here for the summer, but I have played in the Premier and the PCSL and PRO and just thought I might add a little of REALISM and true insight to some of your sidelined mentalites, so sorry if my knowlegde is superior to yours.......and if want to jerk yourself off go ahead.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PRO

The Whitecaps do not count. And I always laugh at the guys who come from some rogue European nation saying they played "PRO" and you later find out it was Div 4 in some shite-ass little village in some shite-ass amateur league.

Hey, we all play "PRO"!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knowlegde

Hey Realshit:

Where the frig did you learn to spell you dumb moron!!

When you use words far too advanced for your intellect run spell check!!!! You have as many errors per word used as Sid and you make half as much sense and he makes none at all!

Are we ever impressed that you have come to the "locust" land. What kind of moronic shite is that? The only locust in these parts is you!!!

Your sexual innuendo in your posts is sure indicative of a guy who needs treatment very badly. Perhaps that is why you are here, using our scarce health care resources receiving much needed psychiatric help.

You certainly haven't shared any of your superior "knowlegde" (sic) with those of us with inferior "mentalites" (sic). A tip for you, learn to spell and use words properly before you lecture people here.

Tell us what professional teams and leagues you played in so we can more appropriately value your comments. Eventually someone is going to figure out who you are and I guess you'll be saying you were just trying to stir the pot rather than admit you are the biggest bull shitter to come on in some time.

Realshit: Maybe even better. You should get a real life instead of living in your wonderful fantasy world focused only on how great you are and how bad everything and everyone else is. You are one sick locust!!!!

:p

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Announcement

Sap Cat has signed kicker L.P. to the Cat coaching squad.

According to Reccos, L.P. and Reccos will be joining forces, just like the old days.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo Cat

Word among local taxi drivers is that Indo F.C United won't be entering a team in the Cat division this year. Any players from Indo know if they will have a Cat team?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CAt Teams

Hey Sandman, is Indo F.C United going to be the Cat team, cause I heard they weren't? So, who is going to be taking there place? As for Div 2, I could only assume you are talking about the Van.United over 30's who were Div 3 last year.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps,

I think the Indo div.2 team is going to be PFC from the East Indian tournaments. Sandman-yes,no?
PFC are a young team that probably only have 2 or 3 players that can play at the div. 1 level. Best of luck to Indo on the upcoming season.:)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts