Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

whatever

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I don't know Zeus - It wasn't from you so drop it you big fn stud. Youre sooo coollll....

We should call Zeus - "superman"....NOT !!!

RAGAMUFFINBITTERBECAUSESHESINNEEDOFSOMEEXCERCIZE.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dr.'s Referal...

Please see last post in the MWSL forum, I believe I gave you and Zeus some advice for exercise damnet!

~Dr. Coco:rolleyes: :cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
anything to get a rise

RAGAmuffy the Zeus conquorer(sp?) knows Zeus is just sitting at a desk right now, so she is starting the foreplay early!

Have fun tonight kids, and play safe! -Awe:cool: (oops, don't get any idesa Zeus, I'm dreaming of RAGAmuff! oops, just took the piss out of myself again...

~scisgoingbacktohershell:eek:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those 2 better behave tonight....

As we're all going to be at the game tonight and cuz I don't know anybody I only have Muffy to talk to so....

spazzconstantlyneedstobeentertained ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
advice forum....

This is turning out to be a forum about Muffy and Zeus' shadow. My goodness. Oh well, I'm sure Spazzy that you don't always HAVE to be entertained. Just do what I do, get some funny thoughts in your head and make up little stories to yourself. Laugh out loud and then repeat two more times.:eek:

sorry, I forgot to tell you that I live in a bachelor suite with four white walls and lock on the outside of the door.:confused:

~asjcoco:p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts