Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What makes KNVB tick?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AGAIN , my guess would be, being logged on all day long and having the authority to get rid of such threads as this.:rolleyes:

After erasing a thread, such as another one before, Knvb decides to PM other TTPers to explain "WHY". Then he doesn't do a very good job of explaining "WHY". Then the recipient of the explanation receives a PM stating "Knvb has declined his PM to your inbox...Please erase it from your inbox".

What were you trying to say Knvb?:confused: Please explain !

+SCwantsanexplination :confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

KNVB was made a moderator for a reason. So far, I believe he is doing a good job.

If he deleted it before, what makes you think he won't delete this one as well?

Please don't become one of the most recent TTP problem children. Crackdown! day is probably gonna extend into a more permanent thing around here.

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you have SOME points, but...

I'm sure some others will agree with me... Hopefully not too far East of Burnaby:rolleyes:

+SCiswaitingforotherttpfeedbacknotjustfromthemoderators:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What your problem now?

SC~

I'm sure the only reason your panties are in such a knot is because I closed your stupid "Chit Chat" thread in the "Chit Chat" forum. Regs asked you to re-name it and you didn't. Regs asked you to find a topic and you didn't. So I CLOSED it. I also told you to start all the fcuking useless threads you wanted just make sure they had a fcuking TOPIC.

As for me erasing your next USELESS thread I really did it by accident. (well... partly) I was playing with the new moderator "tools" last night and I was practicing on what I though was the dumbest thing going (next to the FVSL) as to not disturb the other Quality piss takes.

I called back the PM I sent to you because again I was "playing" with some options. If you really must know what it said I'll tell you.

SC~ Come on now don't be THAT way. It's all for fun... ;)
Since your so fcuking admit about pissing me off not as a moderator but as a fellow TTPer I shall leave this thread to it's own demise. If people wish to discuss what the think makes KNVB tick so be it.

Just because Regs yelled at you doesn't mean you have to be the angry partier and piss on my parade. Now learn to play with others better or I'll sit your ass in the corner. :mad:

IbetyouCDKdoes'thavetogothroughthisshitinBIGWORDSmaybebecauseSCdoesn'tknowany......:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
moody

Are you sure your hair isn't red?

Carry on with your 'playing', it just shows that Regsi jumped the gun with your 'new' appointment. Which would explain why others like me aren't ready for such a commitment (and responsibility):rolleyes:

BTW, swearing is just a lack for expressive words (or lost for words). It doesn't need to be a long word/different word that many will understand, it only needs to be descriptive of what you mean to say.
Have your fun now:p

+SC

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strawberry blonde.

This all coming from someone who has 500+ posts and just figured out she could edit and delete posts after they were submitted.

BTW, I know lots of big words I was just trying to put it into terms you could comprehend! (understand)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
still finding out what makes you 'tick'

'no', I didn't just learn 'how to' 'erase' and 'delete'. I like to "Piss Take" and don't mind making fun of myself. :rolleyes:

Simple is better, and I CAN stay up to speed with big words, but who cares, it doesn't make me feel dumber/or smarter than anyone.:p

Maybe we should settle this over an arm wrestle or a **** fight or something (if that makes you feel any better).:rolleyes:

+SCbelievesK-nobishavingapowerstruggle:eek:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BT thinks KNVB want's to shove his big toes and whole foot up SC arse.......In some kinky way these two are bonding.:p

SC, it's obvious your TTP walk in life is to get under the skin of the new moderator KNVB. You seem to be ("seem" the key word here) getting the job done. I think we should let KNVB have a go at this very prestigious job ~regs~ has seen fit to give him.

KNVB, no matter how much you deny it you have fallen for the quill of TTP's own SexyCoco. (at times one would say SexyCooCoo) Who could blame you for your passion and desire towards her? :D

Be that as it may, Use your Powers Wisely Young Moderator.;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
IT IS REDish

There are many different angles in which to look at where Knvb is coming from... let's see, uh he loves to quote before a post, enjoys the power of his new moderator status, coppertone anyone he can, pretend he knows something about hockey and still watches Beavis and Butthead re-runs!!! Oh ya, he doesn't have much respect for dumbass threads (yes that means everything you touch SC)!!!
as to what makes him tik, fcuk I don't think God knows that one... How could you possibly explain his Ukrane/Dutch/Polish/Canadian/(where the red temper comes in)Irish heritage!!! Good Luck to all that attempt it;) ;)

GuinnesswonderinghowkNVBisgoingtorespond???:eek: :eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this what makes KNVB tick?

Orgasm may be right-brain activity
By Amy Norton

NEW YORK, Jan 29/02 (Reuters Health) - The unusual case of one woman with epilepsy has led researchers to conclude that the right side of the brain is probably home to the orgasm command center.

After a 31-year-old Hungarian epilepsy patient told her doctors that she experienced orgasm-like feelings just before she had a seizure, they decided to look into the phenomenon further. The doctors were able to uncover 22 cases of this so-called "orgasmic aura" preceding epileptic seizure reported in the medical literature since 1945.

Nine of these patients had sufficient brain-activity records for the researchers to zero in on the orgasmic brain spot. And it appears to be somewhere in the right, or typically "non-dominant," side of the brain--possibly in a region called the amygdala, which is involved in emotional response.

Dr. Jozsef Janszky and colleagues at the National Institute of
Psychiatry and Neurology in Budapest report their findings in the January issue of Neurology.

Janszky told Reuters Health that he decided to look into the prevalence of orgasmic aura in epilepsy because until his patient reported it, he had never heard of such a case.
I wonder if left-handed people have better orgasms then.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts