Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What kind of TTPer are you?

What kind of TTPer are YOU?

• TTP to me is like my morning coffee (read & post)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I'm a regular reader, part time poster

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • I log on, but don't 'get' anything at all.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I like to post asap in every thread

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I'm a casual user

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • It's too late, I'm a TTP whore (post-up everywhere)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhhhhhhhh, how would we ever survive without TTP? Some of us wouldn't have anyone to talk to, or at (if you shout at the monitor like KNVB does).

Regsi most likely has the stats on all this info, but I want to see what the rest of you are like. Do you log on all day/night long? Do you look at every new post at once, then post? Do you post after you read each post? Do you get dizzy reading my posts? Do you have to look words up in the dictionary after Fasty, Saint or Auntie Jinks post? Do you think of witty replies while taking your morning shower, then post? Do you write down some topic threads at night then post first thing (at work) in the morning?

Are you a shift worker and get pissed when you miss 4 days on? Do you try to read every day? Do you only follow certain threads? Do you give a damn that there are thousands of lurkers out there who are reading into our daily lives? OR, are you just an addict like that crack whore on Boundry and Grandview HWY?

+IwannaknowSC :knvb:

Yes, you can choose more than one option :D

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, how would we ever survive without TTP? Some of us wouldn't have anyone to talk to, or at (if you shout at the monitor like KNVB does).

Regsi most likely has the stats on all this info, but I want to see what the rest of you are like.

SC,

This is not "find your dream date." Go to one of those gay chat rooms if your so interested in what other men are like!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, your posts make my dizzy.

I don't know what kind of 'man' you are no right peg, besides obviously a left footed one, but having SC lurk about a homosexual chat rooms probably isn't going to help in her quest to find out how we TTP, although you're right she will probably learn how 'other' men are. Though I've never been, I'm sure there is plenty to be gained from it all.. form, technique, various stretching exercises.....

There's crack whores on Boundry and Grandview HWY?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have taken the vote --but I am giving my vote as attp whore over to KN-V-D the dirty lurking slut :knvb: :knvb:

are those crack whores washing windows too :confused: :confused:

sid :wa:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lefty , I know you may think it was a quality post, but, perhaps you may check the "don't understand it" box. I can now relate to the many times of being mistaken for a gay dude... hey KNVB?

Sid, this is just another one of your many addictions isn't it? :p

+offtosearchthegaysightsSC :D

BTW, I know it's too late for me to get out, I am only a mere 2,000 posts and counting. I wonder how the other 10 feel about their 2,000 plus posts :confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I already apologized for calling you a gay dude. It was dark and the light was hitting your mustache at just the right angle. How could I have know?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I already apologized for calling you a gay dude. It was dark and the light was hitting your mustache at just the right angle. How could I have know?
You're a piece of crap you know that? I should have put a box stating , "I'm just the irritating one galabanting all over TTP :rolleyes:

+IhopewehavedrinkssoonSC ;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I always read it but only post where applicable....

Would be a Premium Member if I had a computer at home... I waste enough of company time on it now.....

Plus pisstakes, like that outta KNVB, make me leary of posting.....

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, it's all about putting yourself out there. KNVB is harmless, he just likes to play a bit. I am a Premium member (again), and certainly look forward to the backdoor lashings KNVB will be taking from me :eek:

My advice, go to the dark side... ;)

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Much like my drinking habits, I'm a bit of a binge poster, might not do much for a while, then post a shite load all at once. Also try to post on threads that interest me or that I have at least a bit of knowledge in although if you go back through my record that ain't always the case. I TTP for the same reasons I drink.... it's a escape, and I enjoy it no matter how much of either I do.....it's actually better most times doing both at the same time.

lupoman

maybeatwelvestepprograminmyfuture? :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts