Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to Mojo?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you’re a fan of the TEAM 1040, you’ll have noticed that Bob Marjonovich, co-host of the afternoon show, has apparently moved on. The guys from the morning show implied he was offered a better contract by a competitor, but wouldn’t say whom.

Listening to Dave Pratt & temp co-host Don Taylor yesterday, they seemed to deliberately avoid even mentioning Mojo’s name at all. It was almost a huge piss-take. They kept coming up with lead-ins like, “An another huge story making the rounds here today…”, then they would talk about something fairly uninteresting. They were giggling through the whole first hour, and 6-6:15 (times I was listening). It really seemed deliberate that they were keeping listeners on the hook. They weren’t even taking a lot of calls!

So…anyone know what happened? Where’d Mojo go?
:confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought he was a bit of a goof to.

I think there was something in yesterdays province about this Dude. If you have it lying around have a look.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree he's a bit of a Donkey, but the Donkey complemented Pratt, who completely over exaggerates everything. Pratt is good, but a little too full of himself when he shouldn't be.

Anyhow, I do like the show.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he's doing an afternoon sports show on MOJO Radio. The Tom Lykis show got pulled in this market.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The tree huggers finally got to management, hey? Fcuken hell...if you don't like it, don't tune it in.

God damn lezbians.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts