Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are you thinking about...when driving?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A new survey has found over a million motorists think about sex rather than the road ahead and millions more who don't indulge in intimate thoughts are worrying about work or their family.
Research from car insurer 'More Than' found that one in five drivers admit to concentrating behind the wheel less than 75 percent of the time, with 1.2 million thinking mostly about sex.
And sex wasn't the only non-traffic thought motorists have. For 3.2 million drivers work was the main focus and for 2 million more it was family issues.
"Unsafe habits can be unlearned just as easily as they can be learned, but first, drivers must recognize the risk they face by not concentrating on their driving", said Lisa Dorn, director of Driver Research. The study also asked the drivers what they disliked the most about driving. Topping the list were tailgaters (28 percent), lane hoggers (20 percent) and drivers who cut in (11 percent).

Thoughts? Comments?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guilty for tailgating but usually it's justified (my opinion anyway) because it's only to someone that's driving slow in the fast lane and I can't get around them!

If I had a Monster truck I'd just drive right over those slow-fastline-drivers

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, maybe that's penis envy and you're actuallly experiencing some subliminal thought about mounting somebody from behind...it's all about sex!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freud, I think you've cured me! I'll get right on a 'Strap-On' (now there's a "double whammy")

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker14 - was sex on your mind when you drove up on that meridian in Langley? :confused:

Same with Balsa when he drove into the large, concrete barrier that he was parked at... :confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts