Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What a great dancer...

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard no complaints

At least from the girls I was dancing with. PH if you want a lesson or two forget it. I've seen you move on the court and I can tell there is no helping you out. Bunkers will occur for a few. Peach Snapps told me today she will be in as well so we should have a crew going. Captain we always need a score keeper although I have been informed that Radar will be playing as well. Two words ... you know what they are

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The two words are NO WAY. I refuse to watch her waddle up and down the court. Sure, it will give Parkhead a chance to put the moves on the Rubik's Cube, but that is not why we are playing basketball tomorrow(watching probably in my case). I don't want to watch Radar. I heard about her exploits at the Boat Cruise last night. Shoc-king. That is what Mrs. L and Mrs. T said at lunch today.

I must go and stretch my back out now, so I can give myself a chance to at least park myself around the 3-point line and maybe take a couple of shots......

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No lessons needed here Willis!! Obviously Peach Snapps is going, She would not let her Boyfriend go out without her!:eek:

playing basketball tomorrow(watching probably in my case).
Captain-

I thought this is what you do everyweek!!:eek: :rolleyes:

This Banana moves more than you.:wa:

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just don't frop bombs

Hold them in tonight. You don't want to be chased to the couch. It won't help the back.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is pretty hard to dunk on someone who is either on my team or seems to be on the sideline with various back injuries and such!!:rolleyes:

BTW it is only a matter of TIME!!!! :wa: :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I think the combination of Peach Schnapps and this......

would be a magical formula/combination. What do you think, Willis?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD,

Classic! :D

Reminds me a little of the lad that replaced Darren in that Diamond tribute band in Saving Silverman :D

~Regs.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead and Captain, lets get back on topic here and make more fun of the dancer. Have you even seen it Captain? I agree Regs, it is classic.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, but the video quality is very poor, much like your game against Tilly last night. It is very difficult to hear and it pauses every second or two. It looks funny, I guess.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It must be your computer. Wait for the whole thing to download Captain and then play it again. It can only be appreciated without interruption.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The perfect combination

Captain, although I'm sure the Irish Cream/Peach Snapps combination would be all you dreamed of. You should really be honest with yourself and others about your true desires. It is obvious to many people that although you try and hide it your perfect combination would a little Irish cream, a little Peach snapps with some Smirnoffs in the middle. You scare me. Shoc-king. I would put a picture in but I'm admit to still being a novice on this site.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts