Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What a great dancer...

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willis,

You are starting to scare me!!

perfect combination would a little Irish cream, a little Peach snapps with some Smirnoffs in the middle.

I realize you Richmond guys are close but come on leave it in the bedroom, I don't want to hear anything more about you two even if Peach Snapps is involved!!:rolleyes:

If Smirnoff is in the middle does that mean you are in front of the Captain facing forward or back?;) :confused:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's simple really Parkhead. Willis learned about being in the middle on one of his trips to the cabin. I ask though, when the fukc did this become the "which position will Willis be in when Captain is nailing CO" thread.

whatabouthedancer

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart,

when the fukc did this become the "which position will Willis be in when Captain is nailing CO" thread.

Willis is going to love this!!:rolleyes: But anything with CO in it can't be that bad.:D Who care what position he is in!!:p

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loose lips sink ships

Nice work you stupid fcuks. Regs, here is anther thread to delete. Haven't you had enough law suits Captain and OD remember you will be working in the same building and she is part of a profession you wish to be part of. Take the piss just don't take too far.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does this all have to do with great dancing?

I come to this sight looking for results and recaps of great dancing and all I get is this crap?!?!?!

Cut the crap!

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who care what position Willis is in as long as I am nailing CO!!

Willis,

I'm very disappointed in you. Do you really think I would post something like that? That is something only a degenerate from North Delta could post. Trust me, it was a degenerate from North Delta. Bastard.

I would never get in the way of a man and his woman. You know that.

Captain who is NEVER letting Parkputz post under my name again.......

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
But Captain,

You actually made that post!!! I think you did get your 4 pints on Saturday if you can't even remember making that post!!:eek:

Parkheadnottakingcreditforthatone!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong again, Parkputz......

Who care what position Willis is in as long as I am nailing CO!!

There is a drastic mistake in that sentence and I am not an E.S.L. student. That is a sure give away that a person with a North Delta Senior Secondary education posted it, not a person from the top school in B.C. :wa: :wa: :wa:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's okay........

Yes, KNVB, I can take that. I think it's a sign of the initial phases of senile dementia setting in with our Captain. He's a good age, you know.

I'm just enjoying watching him frantically backpedal.
:p

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting back on topic,

Gerri Halliwell has a cheek to ask anyone whether or not they can sing,...even Mista Luva Luva.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0