Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whalley in the Province Cup???

If Whalley win their semi vs Langley (P), should they...

• Accept the Province Cup berth, and give the VMSL hell!

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Decline the Province Cup berth, and leave with their pride in tact.

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cue ball apology

Rangerforever said:
What I don't applaud is this notion of 'splitting hairs' as I'm sure Aves will attest to.

Hair is a terrible thing to waste.

Over rated, but a terrible thing to waste. :D

:cool:

My humblest apologies to all those that took offence to my "Splitting hairs" comment. :(

I know for you guys that are receding or who polish their head rather than wash it, my comment was somewhat out of line.. :D

Sorry again

UP THE HAMMERS!

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I'll bite

Rangerforever said:
Skip:
You've now lowered yourself to begging for a spot in the BCs? :p

In all due respect, I saw that SU Div. 1 side first hand and when you get hammered by the Premier League champs 7-0 in the final, the answer lies therein.
How far did Surrey FC go in the BCs that year?
Exactly.
I think that team knew what was coming down the pike and yes, probably wisely, respectfully declined.

Just wanted to answer your question RF on how we did in the BC's. We had a good team that year, winning the League and Pak, and also reaching the semi's of the BC's. If Marshall and Izatt don't try to smash each others heads in going after a head ball in the quarters, subsequently missing the semi game, we might have won it all. :(

Whalley would be stupid to give up their spot in the provincials (even though I voted the opposite way in the poll to be a cnut). :) Better to have played and gotten killed than to never have played at all.

Silver
go Raiders go

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker12 said:
WOW, some interesting points made here. We have had a fairly easy draw thus far but it must be pointed out that we wouldn't have had if GEU came out to play against Aldergrove. That's the way the cup goes, good teams get up for EVERY game :cool:

So the Premier League Champ's Aren't a " good" Team????? If you make the B.C.'s good luck and get ready for a dose of reality......

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I'll bite

silver fox said:
Better to have played and gotten killed than to never have played at all.[/SIZE]

Alright....I must admit, you've won me over with that quote. Well said. :)

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
gong show said:
striker12 said:
WOW, some interesting points made here. We have had a fairly easy draw thus far but it must be pointed out that we wouldn't have had if GEU came out to play against Aldergrove. That's the way the cup goes, good teams get up for EVERY game :cool:

So the Premier League Champ's Aren't a " good" Team????? If you make the B.C.'s good luck and get ready for a dose of reality......

Haha Ok Gong show, you guys are obviously a good team, too bad the chance to go undefeated all season was spoiled. Would have been quite the accomplishment, can't recall if a premier team has ever done that. Consistant for sure but I'll refrase my earlier statement and say that GREAT teams can get up for the big games. Don't worry though, you still have a chance for redemtion in the provincials :D :D

Does of Reality?? Maybe we'll get lucky and draw you guys, if we qualify of course :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker12 said:
can't recall if a premier team has ever done that.

Ahh for fcuk's sakes.

Did you have to bring Cainy into this?

Fcuking wee ginge minge with his blah, blah, fcuking undefeated season this, blah, blah, fcuking BC final that.....

;)

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Whalley defeats Langley they should take a shot...if however it was one of the bottom 7 teams in Div 1, I would say pass it off to a Premier side ( I include DFC in that group because of their performance in the Pak Cup game vs Chilliwack)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
If Whalley defeats Langley they should take a shot...if however it was one of the bottom 7 teams in Div 1, I would say pass it off to a Premier side ( I include DFC in that group because of their performance in the Pak Cup game vs Chilliwack)

Now I know you are bored and have nothing left to post about and you are expecting a reply on this one but I'm bored as well and I don't want to read Rex's post so I'll point out that they beat us twice. Now you don't have to mention it Rex.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts