Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Westside Shooters Halloween Howl 2005

dr.j

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Besty, I am sure that Norma and I will go. The usual miscreants and ne'erdowells from the Knights will probably also drop by if they make parole on time. We will let you know soon enough. Congrats to you and the missus.
Regards, Jay

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time is running out to get your tickets!!!

If you would like to attend get back to me soon.
:bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Tha middle one is me....what moves...killer...

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which middle one? In your inane smileys or the schoolgirl pictures you posted earlier? If it's the latter, I can see how you may have "kind of took the league's leading scorer (edited for brevity) out of the game today."

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty,

I got your message buddy ;). My people have been in contact with your people re: tickets. I'm working until 10pm and should be there around 10:36:53pm, are tickets any good after that time? :confused:

+SAJCwhowilldreaddrivinginherHalloweencostume :eek:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just had a look at the excellent site, and all of a sudden our match vs Columbus this coming Sunday has been changed to Friday nite at 8 :( :( (Besty I'm working on it)...14 Peg (good looking except for Dickens_Sider) lads and some killer costumes were ready to head out to Kits for this one...:wa:hopefully we still can... I will keep you posted...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty,

What are the sales looking like? I just picked up my kit and 2 tickets for tonight. I saw Downtown's killer school girl skirt and it looks like there's sure going to be 'show' tonight... :eek:

I look forward to it :wa:

+ShootersSupportersClubLeaderSC :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in from the function and this certainly proves to be a highlight every year.

There were a lot of celebraties spotted tonight and I think it was a great choice for the Halloween kick-off :D

Yao Ming
Sponge Bob Square Pants
Elvis
Wacko Jacko (Thriller)
Braveheart
Ben Stiller in his Dodge Ball uni
Hula girls
Snorklers
Stetson Men
Bend it like Levitt
The Devil himself
Dirty Sanchez