Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Western Canadian Nationals - Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard Poco Castilians lost 2 or 3 nil to Manitoba in their opener.

Calgary may never be the same...

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya and they were horrible player management was shocking. Blakeway and the Clarke brothers only played the second half. Slater up front should have scored 4 and K-NOB it was 3-1 goal coming from Chris Clarke who was playing sweeper ( total waste back there) smart coaching as were many other players playing out of position. And as for Calgary never being the same ever heard of the Stampede Muppet!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sounds an aweful lot like some posts on another social media site I've been reading
I'd post the link but it's all since been deleted.

3-1 final

In a nutshell we should have put them away early and didn't. They scored and gained a ton of confidence. Couple miscues put them up 2-0 and then we got one back to make it interesting and pressed hard to tie it up but ended up giving up a PK to seal it late.
I thought CC played great at LEFT BACK.

On to Saskatchewan. Temperatures are chilly today.

We aren't out of it, just need a bit of help from others.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clubs, Larsson, Clubs, Teams, not 'Provinces'. o_O

I know its a task for some people to figure out who the Western Provinces comprise of, but I'm Ok there sonno, cheers in advance.

:D ;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Poco! And White Rock/Peace Arch or whatever too. Silvana's and Suzanne's team...

Last edited:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alberta beat Poco 3-2

So Alberta & Manitoba tied for first with 7 points each, same GD of 3 and they tied each other.

BC & Sask tied for last with 1 point each, same GD of -3 and they tied each other.

If going by goals scored as the tie-break, I guess it would be:

1. Alberta (7)
2. Manitoba (6)
3. BC (6)
4. Sask (3)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice jump from FB to here with the same crap talk. Did you not learn from your posts there? Are you gonna start deleting your posts here too? Backtrack and text everyone after to see if you've upset everyone!Yes it's the same person here and no I still haven't played VMSL mens open, for whatever its worth. You need to stop judging a team by 1 game and who you played with before you got lost for a few years at the buffet.

BC with Bronze. Dissapointing for sure.

On a high note, Coastal FC won Gold in PK's. Ladies had a great weekend. Congrats to them.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good effort Poco, unlucky. And great result for the gals. Last time I looked Silvana was in the top 5 capped women's players ever for Canada, and in over 35s everyone are obviously past their prime it goes without saying. No one should dis one of the best ever to represent our country IMO.

Way to go everyone.

Again, BC shows a lot of class.

Sir M

Last edited:

thrillerds

Jul 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the last time you looked must have been a while ago, she wasn't in The tournament and wasn't listed on their roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0