Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Westcoast is moving on up in the Soccer world

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fresh off the press Maple Ridge has been awarded two more Turfs fields at Albion Sports Complex. Announcement will be made at 1 pm today....but you heard it here first.

Both current gravel fields will be converted to fresh new turf!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
we will live in BC were it rains from October to April......having grass fields doesn't help with Maple Ridge having two separate soccer clubs now and rainouts

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats awesome for Westcoast. When is the new turf being put in?

The Rob, Those fields are amazing. Best in BC. Wish I had legs to play tourneys on that. :(

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fresh off the press Maple Ridge has been awarded two more Turfs fields at Albion Sports Complex. Announcement will be made at 1 pm today....but you heard it here first.

Both current gravel fields will be converted to fresh new turf!
I heard that the new fields are going to be dedicated to super 8's so that won't help much for adult soccer

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We need more grass, with lights, with good drainage, with dedicated maintenance. Run a side-by-side cost analysis study for 10 years. I bet it would be close in costs, if not less favoring the grass. Franchise, turf is the easy button. The manufacturers claim 10 years life, when the reality is 5 years. Good grass with good drainage, good maintenance, and turf 18s would be great.

~Pipedream.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
SRT is just dangerous at this point, westview is getting there and Pitt Meadows gets flatter and less forgiving by the month. Agree with the 5 year turf lifespan. Not sure about a grass/turf 18 combination though that might be dangerous also.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 2pm Saturday's on Bonson grass, very happy we get to play on grass every few weeks and we usually only have a few games re scheduled to the turf a year. Definitely helps guys like myself with knee injuries and getting older. The turf is just gives the body a beating. Nothing beat Friday's under the lights at Albion, just fantastic.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0