Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 9 Results & Banter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better late than never

Celtic vs TWU Titans
Dynamo vs CMF Titans
FVRD vs CCB India
Sparta vs BBY Metro
91's vs Temple
Knights
vs Razorbacks

Dynamo vs Titans should be a cracker of a match, with lots of speed flying around, taking Dynamo by 1
FVRD to walk right through CCB
Sparta over forfeit fc
Temple over 91's
Knights to run through the Razorbacks, the fancy stuff will get the Rbacks in trouble, I expect a few yellows in this one, Knights 2-1

PomoG11

Nov 2, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad for 10HB, starting a team can be tought at times :punch:.
Yeah unlucky for Burnaby and 10HB, he had sh#t players. But show some respect elbowsh#t, I remember watching BC United play us when 10HB was playing there, and it was him who made that team. Save the punches, your just looking after and smooching off what he has created.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I meant total respect to 10HB, you skinny pant wearing toothpick. I was punching:punch: the players that don't show up. BTW, I kept my own div3 bond so...gfys.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah unlucky for Burnaby and 10HB, he had sh#t players. But show some respect elbowsh#t, I remember watching BC United play us when 10HB was playing there, and it was him who made that team. Save the punches, your just looking after and smooching off what he has created.

Respect is given when respect is earned. They fcuked around several teams for the first half of the season. Good riddance, now for ccb to figure out they don't belong either.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allowed to start Div 2, avoiding the requirement to earn promotion from Div 4. Can you say "black eye on the league?"

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
10hb is a great guy it's just to bad the players he picked completely let him down.

Celtic 2-0 twu
Sloppy game with Phil (ref) completely making the game all about himself. He made shocking call after shocking call where even twu were making comments on how bad he was with his calls against us. Twu is way better than their record showed and are a good clean group. Glad to get a W onto next week.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4 - COQ Met 0

We played a strong game, probably one of our better ones. Nice to see us still bag 4 goals with our league leading goal scorer sitting out suspended.

Went up 1-nil when a winger picked off a bad pass and one timed a curling shot from 30 yards, 2nd goal was earned by the same winger driving the net and got fouled in the box for PK which we finished. 3rd and 4th goals were both pretty nice goals finished in the 6 yard box off crosses.

Coquitlam never gave up, game was fairly clean and officiating was solid.

Dark Knight

Sep 26, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-1 temple.. Good group of players just not up to par with us today. Celtic do us a favor sun 11 players going up to whistler fri sat bring extra water for us. Please and thanks some sleeping bags would be nice also.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Cascade said.

We played around with guys in positions they weren't used to and it looked like it paid off. Our shape from top to bottom was solid throughout. Tough battles as always with the Knights but for the most part it was a clean game. Knights keeper took a straight red in the 2nd half.. took one of their key guys up front to go in net.. Opened up the field for the rest of us to push harder. Look to build of this week and onto the next.. Whoever that may be.. Schedules still week by week which is a bit of a piss off

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps dont normally comment on the officiating.. But certain calls tonight... Fill in the blanks

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Cascade said.

We played around with guys in positions they weren't used to and it looked like it paid off. Our shape from top to bottom was solid throughout. Tough battles as always with the Knights but for the most part it was a clean game. Knights keeper took a straight red in the 2nd half.. took one of their key guys up front to go in net.. Opened up the field for the rest of us to push harder. Look to build of this week and onto the next.. Whoever that may be.. Schedules still week by week which is a bit of a piss off
Go standings then click on your team. Should have a full schedule. Pain in the ass but it's there.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0