Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 8 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, it's got a little quiet around the Div 1. threads. Is that 'cause none of us are as good as we thought we were?

Anyway, for what it's worth:

Peg-Olys v Pt. Grey Rangers “A”
1-1 giving us the benefit of the doubt. We did play well last week, just couldn't finish

City FC “A” v Pacific 96ers.
9-0 96ers. City are just that damn bad.

Meralomas “A” v Richmond Utd. “A”
2-1 Richmond. 'Lomas still won't get a win.

Sikh Temple “A” v Clan Alumni
2-2 Clan up 2-0 and Sikh's come back due to fitness

Firefighters “A” v Deep Cover Royals
3-1 Firefighters

Anyone else goin to step up?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can agree with that. After back-to-back losses for Bimini's, I'm not sure I want to make a hard prediction. In the last three games we've managed one goal, and one point. Nevertheless, defense has still been relatively strong . . . so, if I had to make a prediction, I'd say that in this weekend's match v PCOV: it'll be a low scoring affair.

Elsewhere:
ACM 5 - 0 Norburn (The Apprentice will pad his stats, and we won't hear the end of it. :rolleyes: )
Hagar's 1 - 3 Van Olympics (Olympics' keeper will give up a softy)
Norvan 1 - 1 Lobban's (a tie will count as the upset of the week)
Polska - Shaheen (who cares?)

And that's all I'm prepared to say.

Keeperwho'sdyingonthesidelines.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pad my stats

Va pian keeper. Just cause you guys are spiraling downwards don't take it out on the aprentice. It's not my fault I've potted home 5 in 4 games. It's a good year. The lerb is fresher:D

ACM 3- Norburn 0

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, The only reason I didn't put one past you was that you were so kind enough to give me a sip of your water.;) You won't be so lucky next game. By that time your squad will have easily fallen out of contention.:D

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 0 - 0 PGR
Peg are too old too score and PGR's only goal scorer is playing in net(Kurgan)

96ers 13 - 0 City
Sneds switches to "uppers" and scores 5 between hat tricks from Ivor and Chris

RUFC 2 - 0 'Lomas
mackers makes his return, picks up 2 goals in his ten mins of playing time, animal misses his 2nd OG as he back-heels his goal kick just wide of the net.

Sikh 2 - 1 Clan
Ballz makes his come-back as well but is still pissed from the night before and scores Clan's only goal.

FF 4 - 0 DCR
DCR's kick-and-run style does not bode well against the Firemen's D.

Good luck everyone !!

Cheers, mackers.

Rude

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll admit we're a little long in the tooth but, Tim's-In and T-Bone bring our average age down a few years.
Maybe we should be called The Peg-Oldies?
Tim's-In finally broke his 2 year goal scoring drought this year, and if T-Bone can recover from being constantly
snakebitten ( Krikey! Look at the markings!) we might be in a better state than we are.
Either way. we'll show up.
By the way PGR, Kinsmen is soft spikes only.

PS
Don't be surprised if its postponed, NVan City closes Kinsmen if someone sneezes on it.

Rude

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers makes return

Mackers,

Return:confused:

And you think you would last 10 minutes!

By the way the Animal is lethal in front of his own Net - Back heel, Curling bottom corner even the sweet Cycle top shelf:D

G

Goodtimes

PGR needs to play desperate soccer. The past few weeks have been a complete travesty for our squad....but I am confident that things will change for us this weekend against the Peg Oldies.

Once we get our shite together, and focus, I think we will surprise a lot of teams.

Who said Kurgan is playing goal...? Are you Kurgan?

Here are my predictions....

Peg-Olys v Pt. Grey Rangers “A”
3-1 PGR. Peg will score early, but PGR will get one back before half a put the game away with a strong effort and two goals in the second half.

City FC “A” v Pacific 96ers.
This game shouldnt be allowed to be played. I cant believe that the Shitty FC are in Div 1....even if they did beat us, they are terrible.

Meralomas “A” v Richmond Utd. “A”
2-2 I dont think Richmond is nearly as good as they think they are. Lomas will press for their first win but will come up short. Richmond is the most overrated team in the league.

Sikh Temple “A” v Clan Alumni
2-1 Sikh. I think the Sikh's will take this one even though I have yet to see the Clan play. Besides the Sikhs are still using the PGR gameball. The Sikhs are well aware of the number of goals in that ball, they had to pick it out of the net one more time than we did....remember!

Firefighters “A” v Deep Cover Royals
5-1 Firefighters. DCR have no finish and are overrated. Nothing more than a mediocre team. If the FF bring their "A" game, DCR doesnt have a chance.

Good luck to all......even the little 4"0 pipsqeak from the Lomas.

Hey Sloopy Sack, how is the extended family? Has Mohinder found his way back home....a long swim!

PGR Goodtimes!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR "TOSSER"

The only thing Mr. Goodtimes can predict correctly is when the oposing team will score on PGR next:D

As for this weekends games there are definetely some interesting matchups............with the Sikhs vs Clan and DCR vs Fireman leading the way!

PGR vs Peg,

3-0 for Peg.

Sikhs vs Clan

2-2

96'ers vs City

1-1 The shocker of the weekend obviously

DCR vs Fireman

1-0 DCR

Good luck to everyone,

John

G

Goodtimes

"Dear John"...thats funny, that is the same way your wife addressed her "goodbye" letter to as she decided to leave your unfulfilling ass and join the PGR club as the team mascot. Always looking for attention arent you.....appears so is our new team masacot as well. You obviously suffer from depression and lack of self confidence. Please get help. There are plenty of support groups that are willing and eager to listen to your problems. Once you are ready to face the world once again and they let you out on day visits, drop by the PGR home park and we can kick your ass around the field...in case you were locked up and didnt see it the first time. Just to show you how much we feel for you and that we care, the PGR club has decided to donate Saturdays beer sales to your favorite charity. I cant quite remember what it is, but I think it ended in (something) _ _ _ PRIDE!

John, a couple of rules to remember in the future:

1) only speak when spoken to
2) pull your head out of your ass before you say something so it at least makes sense and
3) by the way, who is your team mascot?

PGR Goodtimes!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC Most Overrated

Goodtimes,

Were you at the game we played against PGR? 4 - 1 ring a bell!! Does that mean we are overrated:rolleyes:

Looking forward to a good battle with LOMAS this weekend, I have heard that they bring they're lunch bucket and come to work each game!!

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes

Hey mr Goodtime, i happen to see your match against rufc, and thought that you wheren't a bad side, then i ask one of the fans if rufc where play and exhibition match against an over 30's team, they informed me that it was a real div 1 match.:)

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR RELEGATIONTIMES

How the hell do get off saying shite like that when you guys are a bunch of tossers that we have already boot fukced this year. You sit there and slag off the Lomas who have been in every game this year and you guys have had 19 goals against in 2 games. Now you try to slag us off, and you can't even beat our B team. Maybe you forgot that 3-0 shite kicking by the B's a few years back in the div. 2 final. Maybe you lot should spend less time on the computer and more time on the practice pitch. As for you scoring more goals than the Sihks the first game you had better enjoy it because they are going to wipe there asses with you next time as will we.:mad:

Animal

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a thank you to all of those TTPers who finally got off their asses to tell these PGR Twats, that they are infact the worst team in div 1. Animal is right let's have a little less banter from these goofs until they have something to back it up with. I'm also extremely surprised for no slams for a few blunders made by myself last week against Deep Cove, Very classy gents, Let me tell you, I know I was horrible. :(

Cheers,:D
Lawts

G

Goodtimes

....ooooh Lawts, you dumb Twat......the word around the leauge is that if the Lomas had a different keeper, then maybe they might be in the win column. But hey, once a div 2 keeper, always a div 2 keeper.

I find it amusing that you have the confidence to speak.....being the voice of the only winless team in the league.

The league has decided to take it easy on you and your poor play. We dont like to discriminate against the less fortunate...being a Loma of course.

Dont worry your time to win will come....next year in Div.2 as I am sure that you will at least have one win in the first 7 weeks of play.

PGR Goodtimes!

G

Goodtimes

Animal and Lean,

I see the truth hurts......there is nothing wrong with being overrated. Besides I didnt say that you werent a good squad, I just said that you werent nearly as good as you think you are. Now dont get all fussy on me, I know that you beat us, but in all honesty, you are not a very good team. To be totally honest, I think that a RUFC of your calibre would be better suited for Div. 2.

Just my opinion.

PGR Goodtimes!

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes, just because I had 1 Bad Game means nothing. I have played a higher level of soccer than this, I played on the Ontario Provincial team and Premier back in toronto region, although it didn't look like it on sunday. I'm more than likely the youngest keeper in div 1. You on the other hand are no doubt a fat over the hill div. 2 player, the only reason I'm assuming this is because 90% of your team are fat over the hill Div. 2 players. From now on when ever you mention how we haven't won all I'll post is this :p CITY 2 - PGR 0:p you stupid pansie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts