Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 8 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willy well said, the points are yours but the battle, in the second half at least, belonged to the lomas. Another good free kick from Gaffa nearly leveled the score, off the crossbar with a good shot. Lomas still winless, but will be different in the second half of the season.

Cheers,
Lawts

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...RUFC 1 - 0 Lomas

Another hard fourght game for the Lomas that results in a 3 point afternoon for the opposition. The first half saw the visitors control the flow of play, but create few, if any chances. We gave them too much room in the middle of the park and they controlled the game from there. In truth they got their defense involved when going forward and it worked well. Again we defended well and we were able to create a couple of half chances on the break. Richmond switched the ball across the park well in the first half and made use of what limited width Fort Mcbride has to offer. Once they got into the last third though Paddy was the only real threat as he danced a merry jig around a few errant tackles. Apart from that our midfield and back four defended well and kept RUFC at bay. 0-0 at half time.

The second half continued much in the same vein with us trying to hit them on the break. 15/20 mins in a ball knocked into our box from the right back found Matt making a good diagonal run in the inside right channel. With his back to goal he flicked it on toward our net. I was caught off my line and the ball was in the back of the net. Good finish. After going 1 up Richmond sat back on the lead and we started to dominate. You can't fault our effort as we threw everything at the Richmond goal. (I even hit the post!) Try as we might we couldn't pull the trigger and the game ended with Richmond a goal up. On the balance of play a fair result.

Another big effort from our lads. Ian, Jaime, Tom and Danny all had good games, as did others. 8 games into the season and 'the win' still eludes us. No worries. 'Its' in the post.(along with the anthrax!

Good to meet up with a few RUFC pisstakers as well as a very svelt Jinky!

The Gaffa :D

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR 5-3 Firemen

Good game, on a park that should not have went. Thought the ref was very bias,him being an ex fireman an all. Very offensive game by both teams, coulda went any way. Should be an interesting rematch on a big pitch like McCartney.
DCR all the way
cside17

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats DCR

Congrats to DCR on a big win.

It doesn't surprize me at all. You guys were full value against the Lomas last week and outplayed us in every department. In fact you were the first team to convincingly beat us this season.

Willy,

Good battle yesterday and I enjoyed it. I think you were #8, judging by your comments. You guys knocked the ball about well in patches but definitely have some weak spots. Regarding the whinging, it's really not for me to comment on as I'm usually one of the biggest whingers on the park. But for what it's worth, it seemed to be spread all over your team, and you are definitely better than that.

Anyway, good battle and looking forward to the next one!

dazwhostillhaslotsoffaithinhisfellowlomasandlooksforwardtothefirstwin:D

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR GOODTIMES NOW KNOWN AS IGOR PIPEPINOFF

Are you for fckin real?
I know you don't want to make friends and you my little princess are doing a great job for everyone to dislike you I mean hate you.

A message to all ttper's please respond to pgr goodtimes as Igor Pipepinoff. Why? Cause he's alway's pipepinup and, all you want to do is TURN HIM OFF.

I personally know about eight of the guy's on PGR, and think they are a great bunch of guy's who are first class indivduals.
You my friend (Igor Pipepinoff) are an a embarrassement to the club.
You speak on behalf of your team and try a takethepiss out of the rest of the ttper's and you have been scored 29 times. You've got 7 goals and Anmimal from RUFC has got one of them.
Wow!!!!~

You play Center back and your real name is Nathan.
I suggest you go by Nike's modo: JUST DO IT!
Beat teams on the field and do less chirpin until you start puttin the win's together. Or you could keep being the little weasel you've been. Hopefully you'll change. Cause now everyone know's you, Nathan in the backline.

I see your lips a flappin but I don' t hear a word.

To PGR I know you guy's are great bunch except for Igor Pipepinoff.

Your little friend DEUCY!!!!!1

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan 3-0 Sikhs.........

A very poorly played game by the Sikhs against the Clan. Clan looked very sharp and organized and played a tight game. They scored five minutes into the game and kept it going by adding two more later on. They are still missing the so called 'superstars' from the Whitecaps which are expected to be back next week. A 3 game losing skid for the Sikhs and we will try some different things for next week against the lomas. Clan will be a tough team to beat. Final score Clan 3-0 Sikhs.

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR 5 FF 2

Cside it was 5-2 not 5-3. Dazza thanks for the pro DCR post alot people in this forum predicted a big loss for DCR and claimed we are overrated. John you prediction was on the money for us winning but not by a landslide of 5-2.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDKid YOUR A LITTLE OFF

You stated :Div 1 cat
Crotia B: 5
Metro Ford: 0
CDKid:" It will be soooo fcuking easy"!

Actual score: Crotia B: 2
metro fordB: 2

Whoooooooooooops!!!!!!!!!
I guess it wasn't that easy.

Cheers Deuce

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deuce,

Don't you have some toilets to clean at some hospital somewhere? ;)

It's not often I'm wrong...Croatia B had an off game, that's all.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CUPCAKE YOUR WRONG

Nope Deucy don't do toilet's but I do work at a Hospital.
I think you are wrong often cause you were also wrong about your prediction and I love one someone's ****iness get's put on display. All I'm saying is 5-0 is an ambitious statement.

Well done Metro Ford.

As for your source it's a good thing for him (a security dude) doesn't have to go through a physical testing, cause his humungus ass would fail. Then there would be no more chick watching for him.

Good Luck next week.
Cheers Deucy!!!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word of warning

Deuce,

Hey littlle buddy I don't care who you are trying to slag. If I ever see you Write "Well done Metro Ford" again I will take it upon myself to mo your ass. Not only for myself but on behalf of all the other TTPer's out there.

animalhatesmetrofordwuthapassion.

Animal

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't often agree

Duece,

I don't often agree with the Animal but he was spot on! Keep your head up and your shins protected because punishments a bitch!!

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean

I said that comment in spite of Cdkid cackiness. I don't know the history with Mf . Are you stating you are gonna mow me?

overandout.
LittleDeucywithmyheadupandmyshinguardson

D

dobardecko

Deuce

Now now Deuce,

Don't bring my big ass into this. If you're a "little" sensitive about your job, get a new one !

And for the record, I've never seen you scrub a toilet......come to think of it, I've never seen you working either !

dd :confused:

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dobardecko

Well big fella I did bring your big ass into this.
I'm goingdwn to the sign shop and get a special sign made up just for you and you can were it when you walk the hallway's.
////////////WIDE LOAD COMIN THROUGH/////////////////.

CHEERS Little Deucy!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0