Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 8 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
max...glad you're out there with the voice of reason. pgr goodtimes doesn't actually play for the rangers; he's really 'city' or 'wallace' from dcr or possibly one of the fine gents from the 'italian tourney' thread. he's a mole on a mission to destroy pg rangers' credibility. like we can't manage that ourselves with our play on the pitch, it's well documented!!!

good luck to all this weekend. for personal reasons, hoping games are postponed.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
apology?

Yes Zeusy our meeting with the city of Richmond did, in fact prove to be fruitful ... FOR YOU!

I say fruitful for you because RUFC already had Friday nights at Minoru, problem free. And we will continue to play home games at Minoru on Friday nights. The city acknowledged that there had been NO PROBLEMS with RUFC in the past, contrary to you and your teenaged teammates who seemed to have no problem jumping onto TTP and slandering our club and its reputation without so much as a hint of truth.

I can't be fcuked to do the fancy quote technique but in case you've forgotten Zeus, here are your words from about two weeks ago ...

"I guess you can't go bragging about getting Minoru friday night's anymore........? It just goes to show that you guys can't win at anything! First div forever!!!!!!!!! Maybe we don't drink enough (except for me and Darby) but we're about playing soccer and you guys are about socializing, which is great but it won't get you into Premier."

For that, I will anxiously await your apology.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you Zeus, I'm sick and fcuking tired of your lot pissing all over my club. Let's not forget, two years ago you were a UBC team playing in Vancouver. Suddenly you've moved to Richmond and taken over a home park (King George) that our club has played out of for 15 years. You even get to train on it for fcuk sake! And as if that's not enough, now you want Minoru on Friday nights too.

Regs, if you'd please be so kind, I'd appreciate if you could earmark this post for review in about 2 years. Mark my words, in two years Sportstown will have Minoru on Friday Nights and RUFC will not.

So, back to our recent meeting with the city ... what did we accomplish? Hmmmm well, your team now has access to Minoru oval on Friday nights ... congrats.

As for you attending this Saturday's RUFC Halloween Party, might I suggest one of two things. Either:

a) bring an enormously fat wallet to cover the continual rounds of pints and shooters it will take to get me friendly; or
b) come dressed as a knight. The body armour may come in handy :D

Willy

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cancelled game

just got the call from the league and our game vs peg-olys is off for saturday. all ns pitches closed.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOLY FCUK,

Willy you said it, I miised a day and a half on this site and it took me an hour to read all this shite, I don't even know where to start ???

I'll think about it a bit more and retort later but until then, good luck to everyone this weekend, if you play !!

Cheers, Mackers.

G

Goodtimes

ok, ok, ok....

good afternoon everybody, and how is everyone today. After reading what Max wrote yesterday, I have decided to take a mild, soothing and diplomatic approach to TTP.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, and everyone wins....why keep score, we are all here for fun.

In fact, lets just forget about the game, and we can all come back to my place for a BBQ and a goodtime.

Lawts, you're right you are the best. Thanks for your soccer resume. I will be sure to pass it on to all the Div 2 teams.
Animal, so are you.
Gaffa, Mehmet and Hard Ballz, you guys are great too!

kisses

PGR Goodtimes! for everyone

PS. Max you dumb twat, keep shaking your head. I am not here to make friends, I am not here to disrespect my club, I am not here to be a nice guy.......but you want me to clean up my act.

........."bringing crap on the heads of your teammates and your club".......what kind of shite is that. Firstly we dont have a "club", and secondly, you must be a pretty sensitive guy if you are feeling the "effects" an ocean away. If this irratible sensation continues into the future, I will send you an umbrella for you to deflect whatever negative comments away from your sensitive skin.

By the way, you want to see respect. Respect came in the form of me not mowing over some ****y asshole as he scored the 9th or 10th goals against us....thats respect. But, god forbid, that ever happens again, the TTPers will have something totally different to talk about.....I assure you of that!

One last thing about respect....I would never turn my back on, or disrespect a fellow teammate in front of an audience and definitely not on TTP. I would stand up for any PGR, but you on the other hand or too interested in making friends. Maybe you are playing the wrong sport. I am sure there is a lawn bowling club there overseas. You have something to say, maybe try a less subtle approach.

PGRGoodtimesthinksMaxneedsahug

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcamp

I would like to inform you that even though we do have some fine gents in the I-TAL THREADS we are in no way associated with losers like pgr goodtimes. We are guys who just like to wear our wife beaters and drive iroc's.

theapprenticespeakingonbehalfofthei-taltourneycommittee.

G

Goodtimes

Sounds as if I have upset a few people on here..including my own teammates.

In all honesty, for any of you who doubt the integrity, personalities and people of the PGR, you shouldnt as they are a great group of guys who enjoy the game just as much as anyone else.

My comments will be a little less explicit, and a little more educated from now on.

Enjoy the weekend!

PGR Goodtimes!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piper,

Good of you to finally post! Are you taking over for City and Wallace in representing DCR?:D Can't do any worse than those two did!

As for South Memorial I heard that the park was in real bad shape last weekend from a Fireman at the 96'er game. So I can't imagine that it has gotten any better with all of the rain we are having. Vancouver usually closes its fields on Thursdays so you might just get rescheduled at this point if you play at all!

Good luck,

John

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New thread for this stuff

Lads,

For the benefit of all, try and post questions/knowledge of field closures here.

Cheers,

~TB.

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The verdicts out on Tremarcos

All I can say is if DCR vs FF game is on at South Memorial this weekend, then someones got to ask the question why was it not played on last weekend. Theres some shaddy stuff going with 96ers and the VMSL league if you ask me.

Any firemen guys out there no the status of our game.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes vs Educated

Good luck with educated responces!! I haven't seen any evidence from you of having that capability:rolleyes:

Leanwaitingpatiently

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pints with the Lomas

Gaffa,

If the game is cancelled can we still come to your club house for pints!!

My wife won't even know the game was called off!!!

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR Goodtimes,

You're still an idiot in my books!

Can't wait until we play you wankers again.

Mehmet.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean...

...I'm intending to use a very similar plan as yourself. She won't have a clue. Absolute skullduggery. Club should be open.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa, Dazza, and especially all RUFC'ers,

This will mean ABSOLUTELY no one can bring a wife, girlfriend, sister, dog or anything else for that matter without a **** as surely my wife will be doing her due dilligence and we can have no weak links:D

Cheers,

John

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC vs Lomas

RUFC 1-0 Lomas

Not much of a game with the Lomas full of try but not much quality soccer being played by either side..................anyways a win is a win..............and now it's time to get pissed,so.............

john

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACM with another win in side "b" , the Apprentice will stop posting ACM scores because I think we might win every game. That's a realistic comment and the play in side "b" has not been at a quality level, including ourselves at times.

keepburningthelerb.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As already stated RUFC 1 - 0 Lomas.

If I were to comment honestly I would say it was a game that played into the hands of the Lomas, full of emotion and hard work. RUFC allowed the game to be played like that, and as such we fell into a scrappy, "try hard" kind of game. Had we settled, and knocked the ball more ften (as well did in spells), I do believe we would have trounced (sp?) you. But we didn't and the result was a long second half spell that saw the lomas all over RUFC.

Gaff, you, like the night at the RUFC keg party, were once again the class of that squad, with a small "honourable mention" going to dazz. Dazz and I had a good battle in the midfield that included words on whinning, something RUFC has, quite frankly, mastered. ;)

We'll take the points and move on. Now ......... let's get pissed! :D

Cheers,

Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0