Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 8 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ontario senior soccer is shite

Lawts,

You're a Mermaid.

'Nough said.

~TBwhohopesGaffaisn'toffended.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sigh

OK, here we go:

lawts,

Only about 75% of us are over the hill and really only one of me who is fat. Ontario eh, Wow:rolleyes:

Belfast,

Yes, our average age is around 34 so, sure, we could play O-30's. I don't think we'd do too badly there...

PGR 'Goodtimes',

No I'm not in net this weekend (I'd like to point out that my only appearance in net this year was against Richmond). RUFC is not overrated (In fact I don't really know who rates them at all ;) ) I'll see your ass at training tonight and we'll have a chat.

Animal,

Yes we forgot 3-0, mostly because there's only about 2 of the team who played then. (I'm more concerned about forgetting a couple of other X-0 scores right now...). And thanks for the 1 in the 4-1:)

Rude,

Is Jim E. playing this weekend?:confused:

And, to all,

I've changed my predictions this weekend to : ppd, rain.:(

KurganwhothinksMaxBlinkisshakinghisheadsomewhereinLondon

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These nicknames that everyone is using are so smart, you're all so brilliant the Lamas and the mermaids, so articulate. As for Ontario soccer, your so wrong. I haven't seen a team in Vancouver as of yet that has been any better than any team in a Toronto premier division. BC soccer is good but in no way better than Ontario, It's not like I'm from PEI or Newfoundland.

Ps Don't try and come back with You only play first div. and maybe that's even with Premier back in Ontario, 'cause that is pure shite.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comeback

These nicknames that everyone is using are so smart, you're all so brilliant the Lamas and the mermaids, so articulate.
It's a part of your club's history numbnuts. Look it up or ask Dazza if your ears can take it...

~TBwhowondersifthey'reallthisbrightbackeast.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ontario vs. BC???

When was the last time Ontario won nationals? 1989? BC has won at least 5 times since then... Even Alberta :eek: has won a few since then.

Lawts, maybe you should go out and watch a couple games before spouting off...

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Kurgan if you go to Canadasoccer.com you will infact see that Ontario has infact the largest number of victories at the nationals for youth soccer. :D

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Youth Soccer?

It's all about the youths for the mermaids then is it?:eek: Not surprising really.;)

Kurganwhoiswonderingwhoscatamitelawtsis?:D

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lawts,
Careful.... you might be asking for trouble with the Ontario thing.

Everyone else that's taking the piss out of the Lomas,
Lawts is a good keeper, and will get even better.

PGRGoodtimes!
Simply put, you're an idiot.

Good luck to all this weekend (except of course Richmond Utd & PGIdiots)

Mehmet.
happythatbayernsintothenextroundofthechampionsleague

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently mehmet's.

I'm off to training - New team socks and shorts this weekend!! That'll help, I'm sure of it:rolleyes:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most Overrated

Kurgen, PGR dikhead,

Just so you know we are the second most overrated team in the league. You guys are by far the most overrated, anytime you think you can play with the likes of City FC and Maralomas. Lets be honest you lot are flattering your selves. You guys will need a miricle to stay up this year. I really think you should stick with the idea of gettig Johns wife out to your games, It would give your fans something nice to look at for as change. They wouldn't have to look at the shite you fukcers do on the pitch.

Animal

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before I forget...

...a couple of years ago I attended a Richmond United FC Keg party in Kits and was made more than welcome by the RUFC lads. Should we do battle at Fort Mcbride this weekend, you're all invited back to 'the club' for some post match beers and banter.

Dazza's buying. For once.

:D

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting back on topic....

OK my first set of predictions(week3) were less than stellar but anyways here we go again.....

Peg- 2 PGR- 1

Peg pride makes the difference as they get back in the win column

96ers- 6 City-1

Shitty weather prevents the swarthy ones from getting to double digits.

Sikhs- 2 Clan-2

Sikhs will create many chances but, as usual, can't finish more than 2. Anyone know who the "superstars" on Clan are?

RUFC- 3 Meralomas- 1

Richmond gets back key players from suspension/injury. Dominance in the air makes the difference for the good guys.

Firefighters- 2 DCR- 1

2 teams that do well in the muck. DCR's tough but FF are tougher. Has to be the MOTW.

Does anybody know when the whitecap's become eligible to play in Metro?

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal,

Chill sunshine. For the record, I said nothing about John or his wife.:mad:

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaking my head in London

Funny how things go.

It only takes one tosser to paint a whole team. Just for the record, "Goodtimes", you aren't making any friends by making such an ASSHOLE of yourself on this web site. I don't care if you are trying to stir the sh*t, you are bringing crap on the heads of your teammates and your club. Your wild predictions and spouting off aren't improving the dismal record of PGR (especially since I left for England). Clean up your act.

As far as the rest of you lot, calling us all over-30 (shocking accusations like that will get you nowhere :) ), or saying that we suck, well thanks so much for your opinion.

Animal, you seem especially bitter about us for some reason. I don't recall our game being particularily one-sided (especially when you should have been redcarded in the first half for pulling down our striker) or full of dirty play, sh*t tackles, etc... I think you're still chafed about that o.g.?

Mehmet, not all PGRs are idiots, although I wasn't there for the game against Lomas, so I don't know what went on. :)

Goodtimes, also keep it down about the diminutive guy on Lomas. He's a good player and a nice guy.

Where's bandcamp?

max
comeonyouRs

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk, you miss ONE day on this site and look what goes on!!!!

I'm opting to completely avoid 99% of the absolute rubbish being slung in here, and instead will address Gaffa's recent post. Gaff, I recall seeing you that night (barely) along with Jinky and a much younger and far less jaded fastshow. That was the first in a long chain of forgotten meetings for me and fastshow. What a pair of drunken idiots.

ahhhhhh memories :D

Willy

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willy,

Where and when is your game this weekend? How did you guys convince City of Richmond to open up Minoru? I even heard they might open Boyd oval as well?

If this was your doing then .......WELL DONE!!!!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus,

First of all the meeting, as I mentioned, consisted of reps from all Richmond based teams playing in the VMSL! So Joe, Sandy and Dave Arnold were there along with RUFC!

Minoru Oval is available twice a month to either Indo or Toontown, for Friday nights only! You have to use the Pavillion change rooms but still is a huge step in getting proper facilities.

Boyd Oval is not available, not now and not ever!

John

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and we play at McBribe Park in Kits! Bring you Twoonies......... actually make it twenties, Junior hates the change!

jp

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John,

Thank for the Update.....I probably won't be able to make the game as we play Westside but I'll be sure to "say Hi" to Smalley for you guys!

See you at your Halloween Party.....remember.....It's all in good fun!

Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0