Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 7 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Under advice from a TotalBastard, I am starting this new thread.

My picks from the outhouse:

Richmond Utd. “A” v Sikh Temple
1-0 Richmond - Sikhs can't score on a tough Richmond defense

Clan Alumni v Peg-Olys
2-1 Clan - No reason.

Deep Cove Royals v Meralomas “A”
2-1 DCR - Close but no cigar for the Mermaids

Pacific 96ers. v Firefighters “A”
2-1 FF - FF scored 10 on us, 96er's only 9

Pt. Grey Rangers “A” v City FC “A”
10-7 PGR - Zero defence here, but PGR will score more.

G

Goodtimes

Kurgan,

here are my pics for week 7...

Richmond Utd. “A” v Sikh Temple
7-0 Richmond - "Sloppy Sack" and his brother are still hugging the game ball....besides PGR beat the Sikh but lost to Rich....remember "Sloppy Sack"

Clan Alumni v Peg-Olys
DONT CARE

Deep Cove Royals v Meralomas “A”
7-1 DCR - The league still waits in anticipation to see which one of the two bottom feeder teams will get its first win.....upperhand goes to DCR....Lomas have the big skinny guy "Flounder" up front. The Forecast calls for wind this weekend.......

Pacific 96ers. v Firefighters “A”
Who really cares.......both teams are good, and what can I say, 19 goals against, 0 for!

Pt. Grey Rangers “A” v City FC “A”
10-0 PGR - PGR Goodtimes is ready to play!

PGR Goodtimes!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadtimes

Nemesis,

I predict that Sadtimes will not be able to ever get his head out of his ass!!

Dazlookingforwardtodcrtomorrow:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side "B"

Not that anything interesting ever happens on side "B" but, the top two teams play tomorrow. ACM V Lobbans at hillcrest. Should be a good game. Not that anybody cares. Time for some lerb:confused:

theapprenticewhoknowsnobodycaresaboutsideb.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

RUFC 1-1 Sikh

Clan 3-1 Peg

DCR 1-2 Lomas

96ers 1-3 Firefighters

PGR 2-2 Shitty F.C.

Daz

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgan although I agree with most of your predictions I believe Richmond will lose due to the fact that their starting goalie got red carded last game. This should weaken the defence enough for sikh to score a couple and win 2-1 or at least pull off a draw.

Goodtimes your predictions on the other hand are slightly exaggerated.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 2 - 3 DCR

DCR took advantage of 3 defensive errors and burried them. They looked the better team all afternoon as we never really got going.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa's rendition was correct but 1 absolutly terrible goalie blunder on the third goal. sorry boys, my bad. Although we were out played should have come away with a point. Terrible game by myself. :( Unfortunate really. Great goal by Gaffa on the free kick though. Well played by Deep Cove, they are very quick up front.
Cheers,
Lawts

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S.T vs. RUFC.......

S.T 2-3 RUFC............. very interesting game. S.T missing top striker Hard Ballz and a few others while RUFC missing the big MAC and the 'next Didar' Franks. RUFC went up 2-0 with some sloppy play by the S.T defence. The first goal came off a stupid foul which led to a poorly built wall by S.T which led to a well placed shot by RUFC player. Second goal was just poor defending by S.T and the goal was headed in by RUFC. When everyone thought it was over S.T struck back with two quick goals to tie it. RUFC did not quit and scored with about 2 minutes left to put it away. Overall, a very clean, well played game by both sides and it just seemed like RUFC was more hungry than S.T. I personally thought that S.T had majority of the play in the game and played it well on the ground but in the air RUFC dominated.

P.S........ Mackers and Animal....... it was a pleasure joining you two after the game for a few bevvy's. Very cold bevvy's! Who says everybody on TTP's enemies :rolleyes: . You lads are good guys..........win or lose.......CHEERS!;)

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BAllz,

As long as we can beat you guys you too will be considered a "good guy"...............

Cheers,

John

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballz,

I agree, you lot were very good on the ground and probably did have most of the play. I also agree that it was a good clean game and the ref was failry decent, he called a couple, "holf fcuk I can't believe that call went that way" calls against both teams but mostly let us play, unlike that fcuk-face last week against the Cove.

Good luck this weekend !!

Cheers, mackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts