Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 5, Div 2a Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All right! Here we go with a fairly accurate prediction of how week 5 will take shape in 2a.

Bombastic vs Polska, Polska to win 6 - 0
Bosna vs Maplewood Un. Bosna 7 -1 winners
PG Rangers B vs PG Rangers A 2 - 2 draw
Westside Knights vs B United, 3 - 0 for Westside
NK Hrvat vs United Nationals, NK 5 - 0 winners

Here's the picks....lets hear the feed back!

managingmosteffectively!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK will find it's scoring touch this weekend; however, five goals is a bit generous. Unless of course the NK Manager chooses to wisely reallocate the players on the field. Perhaps rewarding some hard-working defensemen with some striking time.

Always listen to Yomama!

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 5 predictions

The manager seems to be a pretty active poster these days. Speaking as a small business owner, I would hope that he is not using valuable company time to keep up with the world of div 2 soccer.

Week 5
Pretty optimistic in the goals for category for NK. Who is going to score all those goals?
:knvb:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
posting at will!!

Alas, tis the bright and early morn as I look at the clock and....oh! it's company time!!!!

No better time to post than when you're getting paid to:p

NK looking for goals???? they'll come....they'll come.

NK also played 2 top teams in first 4 games...goals you say???...they'll come...they'll come.

smellingthebackofthenetalready.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goals from NK??

Unless the lineup has completely changed from last year I can't see you guys putting up those numbers. The likes of Watcher and Iron Mike hardly even know what a soccer ball is never mind knowing what to do with one. What a difference a year makes. Good luck Manager, you have your work cut out for you!!

Mick

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 5 prediction for the NK train...

Choo choo chugga chugga chugga chugga choo choo.......PRRRRAAAAANNNNGGGGG!!!!!

T

Torcida

Scoring??/

The only goals NK will be scoring is during the pre-game mass.

Give it up girls you ain't the REAL NK!!!

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mickster, one win out of three. 6gf and 12ga. You should be concerned with getting your shite in order before opening your pie hole. Torcida, where is the real NK hiding? Come out, come out whoever you are!!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good comeback Iron Mike, too bad your stats are a week old. We'll do just fine this year....better than you anyways. We haven't racked up our goal difference as much yet this year cause we haven't had you guys to play. Keep on trying.....

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not going to speculate or make unfounded declarations, but I will state this with some authority. . . had the two teams been grouped together, the NS JBs would have quite some difficulty playing against NK this year. . .assuming the JBs have relatively the same team from last year. Granted you spanked NK twice last year; the same result could never be duplicated with the current NK squad.

As for Iron Mike. . . show your fatso cheezy ass at hockey tonight so I can bounce your melon head off the boards.

Yomama!

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
things are heating up

Man things are really heating up for week five. I guess this is what the piss is all about but I'm still for keeping it friendly, NOT!!!

Well for all you ill wishers and pissers who got it out for NK this year, I've got one thing to say...Didn't yodaddy teach you to always listen to "Yomama"!

Girls bring it to the field!!!

I would be interested to hear what the manager has to say?

:wa:

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep up the good work NK!!

Just checked the stats and the NK train seems to be running on all cylinders. Keep up the good work NK, this could be your year for promotion.

DaPotayto, I see you haven't lost your touch.

Mickster, Gk a problem for JBs this year? What the sensational speedoman not available this season?

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speedo-man is on the injured list til next season. Goalkeeping has been the problem for NSU JB's.
We pulled even though after this last weeked.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Therapist, What a shame, without speedo-man promotion will be tough for JB's. According to the stats CA seems to be your top rival this year. I played against and with many CA players in late teens, very solid team. Anyways good luck this season.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ill wishers, train wrecks, encouraging words and a bit of wisdom from the manager

potatohead...Very creative....i'm speaking of the train wreck. It's nice to know that some spud head out there has warm spot in his heart for us. By the way, I was thinking of you while I was eating fries tonight.

One-eye seems to be correct..things are heating up in a most unusual way. It appears there are some on our side who admire where we're going this year and some who just wish they could be a part of the new and improved NK train thats fully fueled with class.

Cheers to vrater for the well wish and encouragement!

Yomama...I admire your literation and display of intelligence. It appears you have some of mama's wisdom to offer fellow piss-takers, bastards and lurkers alike. A wise man once said that "the most important part of communicating, is listening to whats not being said"....am I hearing that you want a crack at the net??? Is there a high light reel goal in you somewhere?

As for the Mickster...we do look very different this year and both the watcher and iron mike, I assure you, know what a soccer ball is...and they're both playing very well as expected. Aside from a couple of teams that could pose a threat thigs are definitley looking up for this inspired band of soccer bravados.

And finally as I plan my exit from this post, having answed all those who have had remarks (positive and negative) about NK this year, I leave my closing benediction to the aptly named torcida.........."ifgodisforusthenwhocanbeagainstus!"

allingoodfun!

the manager

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone want to play a game called name that transfer?

RUMOR MILL: A transfer or three may be in the works for NK?

Anyone out there care to speculate on who these players might be? I'll buy the winner a pint at the Crazy Kangaroo.

Player 1
HINT: A long haird, scruffy, "goatman" may add much needed depth to NK's attack

Player 2
HINT: This Irish, Harley rouge is like a firecracker going off up front

Player 3
HINT: This calm, cool and collected cat has been known to clean up the garbage in the back line

All three of these players would be welcomed additions in my books but they would be leaving bratworst and broken hearts behind. I can hear the cry of their coach now, please don't leave "Sonny".

:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb::wa: :bronco: :knvb::wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give 'er a shot

1) Long haired scruffy goatman? Easy peasy. Has to be that Jesus guy. Interesting signing but shouldn't he really be playing over-30's? I found a picture of him training with you guys. Looks like he's beating Yomama and about to nutmeg Iron Mike. Wow, Torcida is right, you are girls!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Transfer # 2

2) Irish rogue. Has to be Shane Mcgowan. Another training pic included. This is him warming up for conditioning drills. Oh Fcuk, you said rogue I thought you said Pogue. My bad.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Transfer # 3

3)No pictures but taking into consideration the description (cleaning up garbage in the BACK LINE) I'm pretty sure it's Richard the gay West End garbageman. I thought he was busy playing with the Village People though. Good signing for you guys I guess. Should come in handy in the clubhouse after your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts