Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 5, Div 2a Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to be annoying

I am tired of just lurking I want to be like most preachers out there merely annoying.

:wa:

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think its time you boys start improving your nogomet skills. Too much practise on TTP can lead to detrimental outcomes on the soccer pitch. Just a observance.:p

vratarstillinintensetrainingandwillbesigningwithavmslteamsoon. ;)

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
season started a long time ago

the train has a solid caboos. 0 goals against in the last three outings. No vacancy here for vraters... btw, you played well aginst cliff.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread title is something about predictions.

Post banter elsewhere or I'll shut this thread down :mad:

~Regswhodoesn'thavetimeforthiscrap:rolleyes:

makeitmikes

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
prediction

Cougars are 0 and 3....To take the curse off this team, I'm predicting a win for the Cougars this weekend. 2-1. Cougars win first of many...you heard it hear first!

:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch out for the thread Nazi

Regs,

What's up with the warning? This thread is more active that the premier threads (once you disqualify (sp?) the prediction pool thread)). Are you just flexing your TTP muscles?

Pumpkin Head (aka makeitmikes),

You can just change your name to makeit4inarow.
See you this weekend.
Come over and introduce yourself and any other TTPers.

One-eye,

I'm not a regular at the Kangaroo but I do live in the area and I do know alot of the local players.

PM me with your name. I'm curious to know if I know you.

OHHH!! Here comes the thread Nazi...gotta go

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't care how active this thread is if it's going to be off-topic.

If people are not going to follow the rules then what is the point of even having threads? Just one big tangled mess of posts.

New and old TTPers need to know that there is to be a certain amount of structure to be followed.

And the Thread Nazi is the least of your worries... you now have Him to deal with on TTP :rolleyes:

~Regs.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's awfully quiet out here

What happened? Everything went dead once the 'reg'ulator came in and cleaned house. He may have a point, banter was on the uprise and sport was neglected in this 'predictions' thread. Someone should have predicted the banter along with the scores.

Anywho, look for a seperation to occur in the close pack of 2a. Look for NK to break away from the rest and frustrate those currently ahead of the train in the standings.

My appologies to our neighbours for not being immersed with whats happening in 2b & c as much as some would like, I am preoccupied with the task at hand in 2a. This thread was started by myself to promote posting by those in 2a...it was quiet in this somewhat close and competative group.

Nontheless, I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy ripping and shreading fellow piss-takers, however, I do lean towards a healthy combination of predictions and banter.

overandout!

T

Torcida

Squak

Squak(spelling)
Shat UP.....

Beaware of the Watcher, He likes to screw with your mind......

Iron Mike nothing against you, you are one of the good ones still there.

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Torcida make sure you keep your head up when dribbling up field!! I remember the potential of injury when cruising with the head down. What's up with Tues pm, miss you there.
Keep winning!!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys, there is now a Div. 2 "banter" thread to post general stuff in. Zee gestapo would like us to try and keep it organized. i.e. predictions in the predictions thread, results in the results thread and banter in the bullshitting thread. Cheers, boys.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attention NK managerial units:

Yomama will be unable to attend practice tonight as he is required on the ice at 8 Rinks. Yomama promises to sweat real hard as compensation for the missed soccer practice.

prediction:

If the Watcher enjoys a delicious burger after practice tonight:

NK 4 - UN 3

If the Watcher passes on the burger and orders a salad:

NK 4 - UN 0

As for the rest, this weekend should see another Bosna, Polska and Knights victory. As for the Rangers game, Yomama thinks the edge goes to "B" simply b/c their offence seems stronger.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama will be unable to attend practice tonight as he is required on the ice at 8 Rinks. Yomama promises to sweat real hard as compensation for the missed soccer practice.

yomama...don't let the manager down with not showing up. By the way...regardles of how many burgers the watcher eats, NK 5, UN 0.

alwayscheckyourselfbeforeyouwreckyourself....andmakesuretowearyourjillbaby!

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2C Predicitions

North Shore JB’s - 4 - Can't Beat Hate...
Westside C-Men - 1 - Rebuilding year status is underscored again

Pt. Grey Strikers “B” - 1 - Have not figured out the correlation between onesided scorelines and number of ladies on their sideline
N Shore Primos - 5 - Rolling Rolling Rolling....

Cliff Ave. Utd. - 3 - Home Turf is the straw needed to break the Elephants back in a tight contest.
Elephant Walk “A” - 2 - Will losing this heartbreaker impact future games???

Champlain Hts. - 3 - The heights boys find thie equals in a spirited Cougar Squad
Richmond Cougars - 3 - Happy to be off Richmonds shite fields, Cougars put in a brilliant effort to garner a tie

City FC Blaze “A” - 4 - Last weeks falter is repaired with a big win
West Van Royals - 1 - Gritty but outmatched the Royals fall behind after the half and do not recover.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
obsolescent

All this demand for the Watcher to break his silence has led him to kick start his 286/ commadore vic 20. That and my coleco electronic quarterback's nine volt battery has died leaving me unfulfilled. Predictions...All four top teams in 2a should win but Bosna could have the most difficulty and might lose points if they are not sharp. One eye, Manager, Yomama, and Iron mike, in no particular order. The difference between being in the promotion hunt and failure is; showing up to (a)the training pitch and (b)the after hours pint and burger at our new sponsor the old stones throw pub. This I can assure you of. Only the manager and the Watcher have been flawless in this regard. DangPotato show me some more pictures. Jesus dribbling was hilarious. How long did it take for you to set it up? I know you borrowed Jesus, but were the girl dolls from your private collection? Mickster you stuttering fool. Your team sucks. You lost every game in the summer and you are continuing your winning ways in the fall. Regs aka. Colonel Klink. You and Schultzie put your brains together and come to the sensible conclusion that all div. 2 posts belong on a single div. 2 thread. Thank you, no charge this time. Non-commital Goat-man, here's hoping Optima suffers another brutal loss this weekend. And last but not least, all lingering former NKers, who for what ever reason are not riding the NK train to greener pastures. Be proud of your time with NK. You were important pieces in our evolution. Release your animosity and get on with your post NK existance. Dwelling on things will only make you bitter, or more bitter as the case may be.

NotwithstandingNunchucks,orNosebleeds,NothingNixesNk'sNuclear-annihilation,ofNoviceNationals.

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Beam

The Beam is definitely bruised and older this year .. but beware Watcher, the Fuel is still strong and potent.

This will be an interesting weekend as Legroom and Captain are gone this weekend .... but Beamers will prevail .... especially if the MicKster makes a front line appearance. Then again, maybe I'll go upfront and cause some havoc ... the headlines will read 'Hard lefty beats Seaman' or "Seaman not worthy of SOLID defence". Should I retire? Should I lose some weight? Do I give a damn if Vratar sucks so bad that he can't even make a second rate team like NK? Oh, the world is full of unanswared questions ....

anyway the Beam will prevail and be ensured of a second-place finish ... just like always. Keeping the young ones honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts