Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 5, Div 2a Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Eye ...I'm watching you

I think I know who you are talking about.
At least I have a good idea of who you are talking about.
These guys are all coming from a team in Div 2B.
This team should be alot better than their record.
Your hints tell me it could be two good friends (the goated one and the backliner).
As for the Irish one, I have no idea. Well, maybe one idea.
This striker you speak of tends to speek his mind? Alot!!

BTW, Do you live near the Kangaroo, as I am a local and that is why I know of the players you speek of.
Hell, I might even know who you are.

Am I even close?

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto...Brilliant, just Brilliant laddy...

Why is 2a so special that it needs its own thread for weekly predictions???

-JustAQuestion-

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

At that time the only people posting in here were pretty much "C"ers ... in the last 10 days we we seem to have a lot more participants from "A" and CAT, and the occasional "B". If we have a thread for each grouping each week, this forum will get rather large. What to do?

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2c predictions

JB's 3 - CMen 1 (should be higher but lots of absentees for the JB's)
Strikers 1 - Primos 7 (Alex should have a field day at this one!)
Cliff Ave 4 - EW 2 (unless its another PSP for CA)
Champlain 4 - Richmond 2 (king cougar and the boys no match for Biteme and gang)
City FC 6 - Royals 2 (City gets back on track after last week)

Keeper, the park for the CMen has changed from Loutet to Kinsman. We'd hate to win this one be default...... Will we see you there? Happy B-Day too!!

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 5 Preds

I have to concur with Mickster about the outcomes, but the score may differ.

JB's 3 - Cmen 1 (Mickster, don't underestimate these guys, if they get up a few goals, they may upset)
Strikers 1 - Primos 5 (Nothing more to say except the games against the strikers are more like a competition of who can get the most goals)
CA 3 - EW 2 (Probably the toughest test for EW but if they win then they can honestly say they are the top team)
CH 3 - Cougars 2 (we will be missed some key players but hopefully the super-subs can fill in the gaps)
City 4 - Royals 2 (City controls the game but give WV a sniff or two)

Mickster,

What's up with the feild change. We had to play you guy on the Shite Loutet field with turf 18 yard boxes. We got rolled. Hopefully the rest of your games are at Kinsmen.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB-WS Field Change

Someone decided that Mom's SUV needed a workout and chose the lovely Loutet Field to put it through its paces...I am not sad if we get Kinsmen every week from here on out. I have some bad memories at Loutet anyways. I have this reoccurring dream where I am standing in net and I filled with holes like a block of Swiss....

-BonesThugsandJimBeam-

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's 3 - CMen 2 (Cmen fight hard from what I hear)
Strikers 0 - Primos 6 (Tomasz scores 4....)
Cliff Ave 2 - EW 2 (Tough tie)
Champlain 4 - Richmond 1 (looks like a pretty good tilt)
City FC 4 - Royals 2 (Royals seem like they came to play last week - can they do it 2 in a row?)

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mickster, go back to your own div2c thread. 2a players are only concerned with posting ideas on how to go about the difficult task of upsetting the NK train

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Mickster, but I'll be playing at Hillcrest at that time. Besides, barring any unforeseen circumstances, one C-Men game a year is enough for me. ;) That said, I wish you the worst of luck against them: as much as you're a good group of guys, I can't stand to see a Westside team in the basement.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Creativity Award!!!!!

This years first annual award for creative posting goes to ....da da da daaaaa!!!:wa: dapotayto:wa:

yahoo....yipeeee, you da man.....not your bad man.....your good.

we'll let it go this time but next time you'll be disqualified for using a self portrait....that's not really the Pogue guy is it? You should see a dentist.

How long did it take for you to learn how to cut and paste anyway?....by far the most techically advanced poster on the site. Keep up the creative posting!

:bronco: :bronco: :knvb: :knvb: :wa: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Spud,

The only reason Jesus is deking me out is because there's a little divine intervention at work. The rest of you wouldn't be so lucky.

Don't take Yomama for granted. Yomama's gots crazy skills!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we're not stooping to this level are we???

I was afraid this would happen....it's your mama joke time isn't it!

I thought this was a soccer forum, but obviously we managed to sidetrack ourselves with a little, well....how can we put it.....t-rash tawkin! I am behooved into a motion of thought that would entice me to ask myself....myself??? Did yomama really pick the right ttp namen for herself. In light of dapotayto's deep and well thought of (it must have taken you hours) response to an obvious dis, I see how yomama could be in for a few 'your mama' jokes. (have no fear yomama...the jokes get old quick)

Well lets get started....this one's for all those little "deep fried" potaytos' lurking around out there.

"you mama so greezy she sweat crisco"...enough said!

I know it's not much....mabye a weak attempt at mild humor but here we go with another one not specifically directed toward anyone.

"you mama so stupid...someone towd her it wuz chili outside, so she ran out da house wid a wooden spoon."

***for all those little keener spell checkers out there, the obvious spelling errors are meant to place a phonetic emphasis on ebonics.

All silly joking aside...lets talk soccer once again. Upon reflection I must confess that I faild to give some of the 'celler dweller' teams out there enough credit. The likes of Bombastic, Maplewood, B United and such will, with my new prediction, generate more offence that first anticipated.

United Nationals, however, will not score against a solid NK back line. Goals you say???....they'll come...they'll come.

managingmosteffectively.:D

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama isn't worried about lame "Yo Mama" jokes because Yomama is chalk full of one hundred percent testosterone meat. By that rationale, you wouldn't be able to use the "she" pronoun in the "Yo Mama" joke sequence, therefore, nullifying any lame attempt to dis Yomama. Does that make sense. I can draw a scematic for the Spud if he doesn't understand.

But while we're on Yo mama jokes...here's one...

Yo mama is so fat, her blood type is rocky road.

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something to think about

Hey French fries,

Couldn't you muster up a more creative response to yomama?

The thread...
Hey a serious request. I could have a lot of un with all of you but lets not cross the line. lets be careful with the Jesus stuff. Some of us take Him pretty seriously. The very man you mock came in hopes that you might have life abundantly. Thats all the preaching for now or I will have to change my handle to the "preacher."
Seriously thanks guys,

Lets just rip on each other. I've got the manager in my sights for a good slaggin but I'll have to craft a masterpiece as he has demonstrated a quick wit and a literary flair that demands my admiration.

:) :wa: :)

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo Mama easy on the puck threats. You are venturing down a very dangerous path. Just ask the Watcher about Iron Mike's ice exploits.I think a few public skating sessions are a good idea for you.

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher where are you?

Where is the watcher lurking. I'm interested to see if he has anything interesting to add to all our div 2 banter.

And I'm still working on a "manger class" slag directed at the manager but don't hold your breath.

Hey Biteme

Are you a regular at the Kangaroo? If so I'll be looking for you Saterday night while I'm eating my Koala Burger.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well said with just one eye

I agree with one-eyedian one on all points!

I find myself feeling rather flattered with the literary acclaim I've received. I know one-eye will muster up something witty by which to sizzle me with...it just might take him untill the week15 thread to do it. Not to discerdit his intelect, one-eye is a class act on and off the field. He will plan his attack wisely, this I know.

dapotayto...let's be friends...it feels like people are picking on you.

iron mike...you're buying lunch tomorrow!

you mama....good job justifying yourself, you deserve an apology for the 'she' pronoun. What was I thinking, I just pictured you to be this hot babe not some hairy dude...BTW, you might want to send spud the schematic.

watcher...I'm know you're watching. I'm sure I speak for the all the rascals when I say...we're eagerly anticipating a post from you. :cool:

tis late and I must be getting to sleep. I eagerly anticipate your replys. keep the banter clean and comming.

alwayslookingforsomeonetodancewith. :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0