Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2b

pg rangers - 0
cdn isaili - 0

we're definitely struggling to find our form/energy so far this year. the ismaili team is probably as bad as we'll see all year and we still couldn't score on them :confused:

either way, feel good about burnaby and nomads as the teams we need to catch. nobody is really capitalizing and running away with it right now so trying to stay optimistic.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biteme......

Cougars have had a slow start.......but you'll see a strong side on sunday.......should be a good game.......

btw: who is still playing with you lot from LY?

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CH..last year

There are a grand total of 0 players from last year.
We are a totally rebuilt team this year.
We have gone through some growing pains but things are starting to come together.
What is going to change, for your team, from previous weeks?
I heard you guys had a funeral this past weekend.
How was he/she related to the team?

See you on the weekend

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biteme,

I didn't realize you were part of Champlain -- I would've said hello. You might have seen me as the scrawny guy snapping away with a camera.

Most memorable quote heard from the Westside bunch: after a Champlain player takes a ball to the head and goes down, "C'mon, I hit my wife harder than that!" :eek: :D

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One-eye peeking in!

I hear regs is looking for me.

Well week 4 went pretty good for NK, tight game not much happening in the final third though. One-eye is playing with two bad legs right now but hopes to add some punch in a couple of weeks after getting some much needed rest this weekend.

Ivo Santic has been a surprise up front. He is good to work with as a running mate and is holding the ball up well. Our D is solid and we are two strong in the mid. We have a few gaps but all in all NK is shaping up nicely and should be fighting for division title this year.

:wa:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's who and crappy refs

are there any lurkers, junior piss takers or better bastards from div 2a creeping around here? we seem to be getting much chit chat from our neighbours b & c but little here in a, aside from the NK train passengers watcher, one-eye and myself.....let's hear from the boys south, or north of us in the standings. By the way...anyone heard how things went for 'B United' as per the discipline outcome??? Are they hooped for a while?? They got into heavy card trouble in week 3 when we played...the ref would have handed out blue cards if he had them. It was a joke!! It was the most pathetic display of officiating I've ever seen... the ref handed out a couple of yellows before the game even started.

lets here from the celler dwellers.....what's it like down there?

officiating is an issue in div 2 overall, no?:mad:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

We were at the same park two days in a row and we didn't talk.
You were at the Club I (my formar team) vs Bimini game?
I beleive you were the keeper on Sat.
And then you at McBride. I was the center back.
You know the guy your fans were commenting on my roundness.
I like to consider myself a full figured man:confused:
Too, bad we didn't get a chance to meet.
You guys get a good fan turnout at home games

Ankle Breaker,

Do you know any of the guys that played last year?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biteme,
Yes, the C-Men have a good history behind them which brings out more than your average sized Div 2 crowd. Shame you didn't have a big Biteme on the back of your jersey -- I would've stepped up to have a pint. Perhaps next time . . . if I can handle watching that muck you call Champlain soccer. ;)

The Manager,
Number2 is a Westside Knight. I'll let him speak as to his current playing status, but last I heard he's still on a child-rearing hiatus. I'm still an avid follower and have my ever watchful eye on the 2A standings. In fact, I was speaking to one of the Knights' strikers this evening and we agreed that 2A will only be a 3-horse race until you NK-boys can get your offence in gear.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
offence in gear???

keeper,

thanks for the heads up as per who's in our div....as for offence, check out the new thread... week 5 predictions in 2a.

don'tneedtoscoremuchifnothingsgoingininourend!!!!

deffensivly sound

the manager!:knvb: this is our keeper and he's quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0