Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 2 2015/2016 Results & Banter

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

This is pure mourinho theatre!

Mourinho to reporter: "You played badminton when you were young"
Reporter: "No, I played rugby"
Mourinho: "HAHAHAHA, Don't lie to me you played Badminton!"

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't say we, the rowdies, only have one game breaker. I mean we do have last seasons golden boot from both division 1 and 4(gotta give them a little credit), plus the English stud up front. That being said, I'll throw in the ol' " we were missing a few key starters in both games this season", which we really were, including our keeper vs saints just like they were. We've seen it time and time before that most teams line up dramatically different against opponents each week. Its no secret our striker is our best player, but he still needs the service from the other 10 which he obviously gets, even if it is ugly sometimes, which it definitely was vs Saints. First game jitters maybe? Sorry about the kicks SuperSub, ill ask my guys to more gentle next game.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had the privilege? to play against the rowdies in week 1 and get kicked a few times by some div 3 schulmps. Rowdies are a solid team although they only have one real game breaker, a slim englishman who scored a 2nd half hat trick (on our centre defender/backup keeper) to win the game.
They have 2 strikers signed who would compete for the div 1 and possibly prem golden boot one of them plays for inter full time though.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah like the royals. Those guys are lights-out sandbaggers. Should be playing in the EPL but more likely a fit for Serie A

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts