Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a very bad thing Max and I'm afraid you guys are not going to win many friends here on TTP. You guys just ended any hopes for DCR winning promotion.

Does anyone know if the VMSL has a fine policy for teams forfeiting?

Yours in not making many friends today,

~TB.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
injuries abscences

regs:

it would be a very bad thing if it was on purpose but it isn't. due to weddings, injuries and vacations we have 6 maybe 7. better to save people the time and effort by knowing ahead of time instead of showing up with not enough to play.

max

ps. you could say we ended DCR's chances of promotion earlier in the season when we beat them 2-1.

pps. the league refused a re-schedule request.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
promotion

Does this automatically put Clan through or will other results affect it?They are tied atop the table with the 96ers if I'm not mistaken so what will happen if the 96ers win?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy~ A one game show down. Winner takes all. I feel bad for DCR, but they fcuked themselves by, losing to Firemen a couple of week ago.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is everyone feeling bad for DCR

What makes everyone think that even if Clan lost that the 96ers would lose also,the scenario was possible but highly unlikely:confused:

As it was stated before they lost games to Point Grey and the Firemen during the season that came back to haunt them.

Have they set a date for the showdown if thats the case?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Max,

Sorry to hear that you guys had to forfeit...........where were you supposed to play? Aren't the fields going to be closed anyways?

I don't think anyone should feel bad for DCR or anyone else for that matter.......I mean PGR have as much to lose as anyone, what with them fighting to avoid relegation!

As for DCR, the other reason I don't feel bad for them is because they deserved this fate! They figured they had it in the bag if they could be Fireman that day and brought bloody Champagne to the game to celebrate after the victory:eek: Well didn't that backfire! Spoke to one of the Fireman after the game, they knew that DCR came prepared to celebrate and were awfully motivated to stuff it down there throats! Bad move lads, very bad move!

Good luck to the 96'ers (can't believe I said that) as I want to watch the one game winner takes all...........

Oh yah, RUFC 3 - 0 City last night! We played 80 minutes with 10 men and should have won by 6 or 7 still........still classy move by City allowing the game to get played and not dragging it out a few more weeks.

Cheers,

John

spicoli

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
money exchanging??

Mr Max(you stink) Blink,

It sure smells a little fishy around here in Kits, I think the STINK is coming from Point Grey losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all who the fcuk gets married in March??

Second how is it that you are capable of playing in the first division when you guys are as bad, and as obvious as those judges in the olympics?How much did you guys get?

Thirdly do us all a favor and religate yourselves down to bronze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Reg is there actually some sort of rule about screwing other teams over at the end of the season. I know in the summertime in order for them to control players from fighting and getting red carded at the end of the season the suspensions last to the regular season.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow that's bitter

hey spicoli:

olympic judges???? wtf????

do you play for DCR? if you do, maybe you shouldn't have lost to us earlier in the season -- then this wouldn't be a problem for your team right now.

actually we aren't "screwing" you at the end of the season, we screwed you at the beginning of the season when we beat you - geez we must really suck then hey? if we are so bad then what does that say about your team? :) and i saw DCR beat the Lomas 1-0 at McBride last week. that was sooooo convincing. that was a very ugly game (save one "sexy" shot from Dazza). do you really think your team deserves to be in Premier?

get over it, cry in your beer and better luck next season.

max

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bunch of Crap

DCR

You still may have a chance a winning the league. It is now snowing up on Capital Hill, (Burnaby) if this continues all night the games there is a chance the fields will be closed and our game should be considered posponed and not forfeited. However, someone at VMSL already posted our game result as 1-0D. (without know if the fields will even be open).

If the fields are closed or there is a screw up like there was last week with Burnaby lakes our game should not be called a forfeit, and should be rescheduled like the rest of the games.

If that is not the case, we are the ones that are getting shafted and not DCR or the 96's.

spicoli

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
point being

Regardless of who is getting screwed the point being is that you should not be allowed to forfeit a game at the end of the season, no matter what the reason is. This is just going to set a precident for future seasons. All games are important and all games effect where EVERYONE stands at the end. If a team can not make a game for whatever reason then it should be rescheduled or put to a draw.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spicoli: A draw?????????????

How could a team say they can't make it and have the game a draw? WTF!!!! I am sure you really didn't mean that, at least I hope not.

I kind of agree with the criticism of PGR as games this time of the year and in division one should NEVER be forfeited. This isn't to say that they could have won the game but sometimes things like that do occur. You do what you have to do to get the best 11 out you can.

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR - what a joke

Blink

A bit perplexed at the forfeit. However I hear March is the time for queer weddings.

Your Team is a Bag of Dicks. Enjoy your Flech Fest.

Piper

tsquare

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piper,

First of all, you're an idiot.

Second, you DCR guys have some real issues. From the sounds of your post you must have been into the Baby Duck you bought for your victory against the firemen. Oh well, better luck next time.

Third, you're still an idiot.

Fourth, I was the one who scored the game winner against you guys. Ah yes, the highlight of our year.

Fifth, The seven guys available this weekend for our game would play, but what's the sense. We have already broke a few records this year with 11 guys on the field, we don't need to break another one with 7 guys. By the way it's not just guys going out of town this weekend, we have 5 - 6 guys out with injurys.

We would love to knock off another one of the more skilled teams on the side. However, that chore would be tougher against the Clan since they wouldn't take us as lightly as you bunch of pricks did.

Better luck next year jerk off

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bitter bitter whiners

city, wallace, piper, whoever you are.

you are a fcuking loser, you meatheaded, thicknecked plumber. don't blame us b/c you sh*t the bed at the end of the season.

enjoy your champagne,

max

spicoli

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR FAIRIES

max and tsshite keep hiding behind the rest of your nurses and maybe you'll get high off your drama. If your team had any respect for SOCCER you would play the last game with those 7 players but of course you won't cause money talks and YOU know it.

The only record that you will possibly make is the most fcuking fairys on one team.

Since you guys suck so bad anyways why don't you just leave and quit embarrassing yourselves by playing your tennis match you call a pitch.

I know what your punk ass is going to say now " Well we beat you guys on it!" ya well we beat You sorry asses on our full regulation real pitch ya biatches.

enjoy your pittiful lives this summer and i hope, OHHHH I hope 5to see you guys next season!!!!!!!!!!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This might have been some of the most mindless banter that I have ever read here.............City must be back online:D

Goodluck to all those teams still playing,

John

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR-bag of dicks

Tsquare, Blink

Enjoy Div.2 felchers and your **** fest wedding today. Go lomas

Losers ...hahahahahaha

John this champange rumor you speak of is crap. We knew it was going to be an 18 game battle. We respect the upper class teams in this divsion. RUFC is class club unlike PGR who is the cancer of this divison.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas and Sikhs postponed due to poor field conditions. Good thing too as we were missing quite a few players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts