Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sonic

i've never heard such a bunch of absolute shite.

1. you talk as if Pt.Grey would have done anything vs. the Clan even if they could field a team (7men, 11men or anything in between). My guess is they would have been spanked!

2. Who's this moron that says a forfeit should be a TIE!? So let me get this straight, you know you're about to get annihilated so you forfeit and come away with 1 point instead of 0 points and sack full of "goals against"?

3. DCR wankers only have themselves to blame. They shite the bed @ home vs. firemen. Ever heard the expression 'don't count yopur ckickens before they hatch".

4. :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is yopur a South African term? I'm curious...

Ever heard the expression 'don't count yopur ckickens before they hatch".
Erm, can't say I have exactly heard that one :rolleyes:

Sonic,

What are your thoughts on how Clan would fair against the 96ers in a promotion playoff? What were the 2 results when you played each other in league?

~TB.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all my years in and around this beautiful game, I've never come across a team that like to suck their own dicks as much as PGR does. 12 points to show for after all of that brilliant play and of course 50 goals........against...."yes guys we already know that these are indeed impressive stats." Perhaps less time on the keyboard and more on the pitch may be the route to take? Oh yes, in the name of proper oral hygiene, wipe your mouths off before your next game!

Spicoli.......get your head out of your ass!

Nemesis

:cool:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahem,

Can't believe all this slagging is going on and the Lomas aren't even involved.

daz

p.s. I'll have a large popcorn, and a choc ice:D

G

Goodtimes

spicoli/piper,

you two dumb twats at it again. Listen to yourselves. Coming on here slagging us because we forfeited a game due to a lack of players. I am not condoning what has happened as I am a little disappointed myself. Take a look in the mirror. You are pissed with us for not showing up for ONE game, but you dumb twats and the rest of your Pride Parade failed to show up for TWO games...one against us early in the year, and one against the Firemen. So if you are looking to slag anybody, take a look down your bench, and shake your head at the 20 guys looking back at you. We would be more than happy to play a make-up game. Get the league to lift the forfeit and we will make up the game either during the week, or next weekend. We requested a makeup and the league said "No".

Your comment of only queers marry in March....you are just upset about the fact that you cant find a woman that will spend any time with you. Take your Baby Duck juice and the rest of your pathetic troops and go watch the one game playoff between the 96ers and Clan. I am sure it will be painful as the whistle blows for kick off...especially when all the DCR twats are standing on the sideline.

Why dont you do something useful....take the Baby Duck out of your ass, release your balls from your hand and call the league. Get the game re-instated between us and the Clan. We will gladly play. We will all show up. And I am assuming that you all will show up as well. The funny thing is, even though you hate us so much, all 20 of you meatheads would be cheering for us in that game.....sad, sad, sad. Nothing worse than cheering for a rival....sucks not being in control of your own destiny doesnt it!

PGR Goodtimes

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR-queertimes

Goodtimes your are truley the King Queer of the PGR CREW. You live in North Van but play for a team in Point Grey. What the fukc does that say. YOUR A LOSER !!!

You are the worst player I have ever seen play. Your team is full of flakes. You were going to get thumped anyways by the Clan.

It's pathetic you can't feild a team. Thats our point.

Go smoke so more hogs you homo. Enjoy Div 2 and your queers only wedding tonight. PGR is shite and your the biggest loser going.

Go Loma's

by the way DCR 11 - City FC 0

Piper

G

Goodtimes

Has anyone else noticed that Piper is a little "homophobic"? You know that they say, those who fear it the most, have the most to hide.

I dont think it is a big mystery why I dont play in North Van.....because I would have to surround myself with people like you, and I am not prepared to lower my standards, and spend my free time mingling with pathetic individual like yourself. I think many people would echo that thought.

"by the way DCR 11 - City FC 0 " good job DCR...only a few weeks too late. It is unfortunate that you will have to spend the entire summer preparing for Div 1 again. Glad that you are excited about beating City FC. I am betting there was no Baby Duck on the sidelines for this one. Unless of course you guys were celebrating the fact that you were staying in Div 1. Congrats by the way. We are still fighting to stay up in Div 1.

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pathetic!

Very insightful conversation.

If you ask me, I think you're all dickheads (Max excluded), especially the guy that figures you deserve a tie for defaulting a game!

For all you DCR supporters, they're overrated. At best a very good 1st div. club. Nothing higher.

Keep up the banter, though.

Mehmet. :cool:

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ATTN: Mehmet

RE: Dickheads

Nemesis is not a dickhead.

Please strike this misinformation from your previous post.

Nemesis
:mad:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who Cares About DCR

Fcuk them.....the real question is now:

Who gets promoted?

96ers or Clan

Before the year began, it was agreed that, in case of a tie, goal difference would decide the winner. If tied, goals for would decide it, and then head-to-head.
But because of the default and only a 1-0 win for Clan but a 9-1 win for the 96ers, this so called logical tie breaker should go out the window.

One game to decide it all in 2 weeks time would be expected.

BTW,

Good to see Firemen in Div 1 for another long and unglamorous year. Promotion is still all but a dream.:eek:

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB...

Interested to know who 'agreed' to this goal difference/goals for/goals against etc. According to the league constitution (the unofficial one I grant you) it should now go to a play of game...

Max, Goodtimes...up until monday of last week this weekends fixture list included the much anticipated Lomas/PGR tilt...then the games got switched with you guys getting Clan and us, ST. Were you honestly gonna default if it had been us you were gonna be playing?

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we were all a lot happier

gaffa:

i certainly couldn't have changed my plans to be out of town this weekend. we all think of it as a stroke of luck that the games got switched, because we really couldn't field any more than seven yesterday no matter who we were playing (eight if you count a guy on crutches who wanted to play goal). but then our game with your lot would have been cancelled anyways because of your dodgy pitch. ;)

lucky for us,

max

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa,

If we had been playing Meralomas this weekend, we would have had to field our seven and hope for a tie. That wasn't going to happen with Clan. I'm starting to think the CAT system has merit as I was making phone calls to anyone I could think of that wasn't signed just to get another body or two.

It was a really shitty situation, but truly unavoidable. If anything it probably hurt the Clan more than anyone as the other teams in the league had a chance to pad the goal difference (if that even matters...)

As for the 'Money talks' comment from spicoli, WTF?!?, sure, I guess so, as several of our guys have jobs for which they have to travel, and some even have to be able to walk at work. To suggest anything else is rather childish. But, not unexpected.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgs

I may be wrong, but don't you have to have a minimum of 8 players before you can even start the game...acedemic anyways. On to this w/e...more cancelations me thinks:mad:

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nah, FIFA laws have it at 7, but a red or an injury and the ref would have to abandon it...

This snow will disappear by Wed and hopefully we'll play this weekend. There's no continuity here - 3 league games since Xmas really sucks.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa,

Max was definitely out for Saturday's match. He told me so when we were watching Tottenham's FA Cup debacle against Chelsea.

Kurgs,

You definitely have to take a closer look at the CAT system. It has saved our arses so far this season. Absolutely no question about that.

daz:D

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza,

Stricter Liquor laws are the only thing that could save the Peg/Oly's arses. We just got back from Manchester where we were watching the Bayern Munich game and four other matches. We will need another 6 months to dry out, and by that time our average age of Pegs will be 45.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meralomas 1 PGR 0

Meralomas stay up for another year and PGR are headed to a relegation game...

It wasn't a pretty game. Meralomas didn't even have a shot on goal. We managed to put the only one past our own keeper, who didn't have to prove himself in his first game of the year. Gaffa played well and made the stops he had to. Disappointing is all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts