Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 12 Results & Banter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs TWU Tie
Razorbacks
vs CCB India
Dynamo vs Delta 91's
Aldergrove/FVRD vs Temple
Sparta vs CMF Titans

Massive game for the Knights and TWU, a win pulls them away from the relegation zone, will be a good match, but im predicting a tie and due to its importance im going with MOTW
Razorbacks over what seems to be a quickly improving CCB India
Dynamo no contest vs 91's
Temple over FVRD
Titans over Sparta by a couple.

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Refs are jokes now days ...it's all about money Dnight...I'm sure the ref was probably from baby too haha..good luck next week I'm sure u guys will bounce back and shite kick the next team feel bad for the next opponent

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Refs are jokes now days ...it's all about money Dnight...I'm sure the ref was probably from baby too haha..good luck next week I'm sure u guys will bounce back and shite kick the next team feel bad for the next opponent

You should take an entry level clinic and start refereeing. When you're doing a game and it's freezing rain coming down sideways and you're all soaking wet with 60 mins still to go, you'll then realize the $60-70 is definitely not worth it at that point....but who am I to say, you'd probably lose control of the match by then anyways :rolleyes:

Dark Knight

Sep 26, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasnt raing or freezing but your a crappy ref anyways so I can see why your defending refs and stay In your div 1 forum with your 3 points you scam arist thats why you lost your players loll

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I came from CCB clearly lol...and yeh jimmy gtf outta here ur a joke lol ..stay off here maybe stick to getting some coaching classes u definitely need it

janga_jet

Sep 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasnt raing or freezing but your a crappy ref anyways so I can see why your defending refs and stay In your div 1 forum with your 3 points you scam arist thats why you lost your players loll
Well said Dnight refs are jokes lol do ur job properly especially when ur paid to do it

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is ttp and all but are temple saying the refs cost them the game? (If so how?) (it's happened to all of us) or are you just saying the refs were piss poor tonight(which happens to often) regardless I think most are shocked with the result

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is ttp and all but are temple saying the refs cost them the game? (If so how?) (it's happened to all of us) or are you just saying the refs were piss poor tonight(which happens to often) regardless I think most are shocked with the result

no cascade, what they'll do is call the league, plead their case at how the ref screwed them out of 3 points and beg the admin to never assign them the same referee again. if that fails then somehow its my fault for being a scam arist :rolleyes:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 7-1 over 91's ... good rebound game for us.

I like the 91's and really wish them well, they need some coaching and maybe a few stronger players but they are clean and respectful. They deserve better than the two results we have handed them. They just cannot compete yet over 90 minutes.

Sub.

canuck2008

Apr 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for the record guys, you think most refs do it for the money. Yes there are bad ones out but there is a shortage cause some of us are getting fed up with being verbally abused by players, coaches and spectators who think they know the laws better. I shake my head when I hear comments such as 'got the ball' or 'in the back', 'from behind' .. Some of us work hard out there but still get s**t even when the score is 6-0 !! .. I do it cause I love the game and as for the abuse, I can stay home and get s**t from the wife all day

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny that so many are complaining about officials. 12 or so games this year and I think I can only think of one official that I feel didn't do a good job. The rest have met or exceeded my expectations.

Send in your referee reports folks and hopefully the poor officials get weeded out and we see the good ones more often.

Sub.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll said sub, we have only had one game with a poor 90 minute showing from the official. IMO I don't think any one here is trying to say we're not thankful to the refs ( I couldn't do it) and it's not a personal issue, most players are just so competitive they let it get the best of them (I'm guilty of it) I don't curse at the officials but I have certainly let the " oh you're kidding me and the Common!!!) get the best of me. Without the refs we wouldn't be able to compete week in and out, so I'll apologize in advance for my oh commons and you're kidding me's,when I'm able to play again. And to the refs who read the forums, a thank you, for putting up with a lot of crap and doing what lots of us wouldn't.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
New
new member hahaha ur a new ember ur self lol ur not related to jimmy are u haha..,sounds like something jimmy would say

I was being serious actually. Thought it was a much better game (technically) than the first game of the season, but hey, whatever works. Good luck the rest of the way

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0