Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm suprised by spartas results also. Definetly a good team but undefeated with only 6 goals against good? Weird to me. Our westcoast U-21s only lost 4-2 to them in bradner and Razorbacks beat the U-21s 5-1 and 4-2 and United beat them 6-0 could have been 10. Sparta no doubt has been phenomenal so far and so consistent but it makes them look untouchable which I don't think will be the case in the second half and Presidents. I think a lot of teams bar Sparta have been struggling to find their scoring boots so far and will change a bit. That being said they are the team to beat so expect everyone to use call ups and bring a good team to try and take that first win off them now.

Last edited:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should we just turn this thread into everyone pumping zidane fans ego/ tires.......? Sweet jesus.....
Totally right forgot the whole point of why I'm on here. Fcuk sparta, fcuk yall if you doubt me, I play for Westcoast and I'll say it proudly. Man fcuk div 2, I don't even wanna win, I'm outtie. Tell these people something they don't know about me. GO CELTIC (drops mic, walks back to the cooler)

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
We tied moody 0 0 tonight. We were missing 4 starters due to suspensions and injuries so it was a good road point. Gna be a good second half of the Year. Table is tight

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove vs Pomo. 0-0 tie
Aldergrove got a point but Pomo the better team. Controlled game from start to finish. Aldergrove's talented weapons were shut down, Pomo a bit much for red devils. But in the end it doesnt really matter who played better because on paper its a 0-0 tie thats all that matters. Good clean overall game

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pmo shoulda prob deserved a win after how they played first half. But we shoulda won vs Dynamo and got draws vs Milan and Celtic At the very least. Balances out over the year ...

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 5 - 1 North Delta. Clean game. Even game after first half. Ok, now trust me on this report; you guys know I always try to be as fair as possible. We dominated the 2nd half. All Sparta. Ya, North Delta had a nice volley and a couple shots here and there. But we scored 4 goals, and almost had a couple others. Come on, really this game should've been 3-2?????? Don't think so. We stepped it up in the 2nd half and more than deserved the 4 goals that we got. That's not luck. North Delta worked hard and were clean and hats off to them for not giving up.
As far as what other teams have done to teams we have played, that doesn't matter. It's all about discipline and consistency. So what if we won 4-2 and another team beat the same team 5-1? Look at the consistency of the Razorbacks this season. You expect us to beat Westcoast u-21 but you don't know if Razorbacks will beat them. That's called consistency. That being said, this is a competitive league and we can be beat on any given day just like anyone else. We don't have egos and are humble about our success. We don't take any teams lightly and just go out and try to play disciplined, work hard every game, and most importantly have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0