Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 10 Reults & Banter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TWU Titans vs Dynamo
Razorbacks vs Sparta DRAW
CCB India vs Knights
Temple vs Celtic
CMF Titans vs Aldergrove/FVRD

Dynamo to cake walk TWU with extra icing
Razorbacks vs Sparta will be MOTW I believe a 1-1 draw
Knights are missing quite a few players due to a destination wedding, however with call ups and the players they have will still be able to beat CCB
Titans to take the aldergrove/fvrd squad by a couple.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks 3-1 Langley Sparta

I'm assuming not their starting keeper in net. Tough game lam around, would have been a different story if they buried their chances. We missed a few on our end as well. Solid win on our end, bye next week to rest of some of the knocks.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 5 - TWU 3....

We allowed as many goals Friday night as we had all season and we also got as many cards. We went up 3-nil in the 1st 35 mins and were dominating. We got a little bit on the wrong side of the referee and TWU crawled back into the game, at the half it was 3-2 I believe and they tied it up about 15 mins into the second half. I quite honestly thought the game was going to end up tied, but we created a couple chances after some roster shuffling and scored a 4-3 and then a clinching 5-3 goal in back to back succession.

Relatively clean game other than a most likely accidental head knock that one of my guys took for a couple stitches.

Onto our cup game Monday with a slim depleted roster!

Sub.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 2-1 Celtic I wasn't there but fat rabbit may be able to give a recap.

Cmf titans 2-1 over fvrd/grove

CCB 5-0 knights I know lots of knights were away for a wedding but id love to hear a recap, I didn't see this coming at all, whoa

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 2-1 Celtic I wasn't there but fat rabbit may be able to give a recap.

Cmf titans 2-1 over fvrd/grove

CCB 5-0 knights I know lots of knights were away for a wedding but id love to hear a recap, I didn't see this coming at all, whoa

Celtic looked good. Had we finished a few quality chances early we could have won or tied. Temple looked good on the ball and moving it around. Most chances we were able to keep at distance.

IMO they are the most skilled players in the league with dynamo playing better as a team

Been a rough year for injuries with us, 5 guys with major injuries this weekend and one bad apple suspended. Hopefully after our bye get a few guys back and possibly everyone come jan.
fcuk we're old...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0