Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We want Jerry Tagge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?!?!?!

Hank Ilessic back with the Eskimos? He must be 55 fcuking years old!

I've lost what little faith I had left in this league...

~TBwhoisstunned.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roy Dewalt, please......

I heard that today also. I think he is actually 42 but a punter could fcuking kick until he is 50. I think I might be changing sports very soon after this signing......

Captain who just thought of RoyDewaltforsomereason...

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The CFL is a watered down league. 75% of the players are old and have grey hair. This league stinks. Just like the lions.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best football going!

The Lions do stink, but the league however, does not. Give me a 35 - 24 CFL game anyday over a 9 - 6 NFL Monday night classic. How can you not like fast, offensive football, where it's obvious the guys are playing for the love of the game, and not drug money. To each his own though. While the NFL fans watch thier 6 - 3 thrillers, I'll be watching the CFL on CBC.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFL

The league seems fast paced cause the defence is shite. You take Doug Flutie for instance. In the CFL he threw for probably 300 yards a game and rushed for another 50 - 60 yards. He could run arround linemen like nothing. In the NFL the players are bigger and faster. He can't run arround linemen like he could in the CFL. The quality of players are just all arround better in the NFL.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

He can't run arround linemen like he could in the CFL.

I haven't been watching any NFL this year, but I think San Diego is 4 and 1 aren't they? Has Flutie "become a stay in the pocket" quarterback?

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not saying he isn't still doing his thing, but it is not as easy to do. In the CFL all the linemen are slow, and they would make a QB like Dan Marino after 12 operations on his knee look fast.

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cfl does suck!!

the cfl as a leagues is not very good...gone are the days that teams such as the argo's and stamps could attract heisman trophy winners....what we are now left with is a league catering to small towns such as winnipeg and hamilton for example. However the league cannot and will not work in a big city...such as toronto or vancouver...the people in these cities simply don't find 3 and outs or overweight cheerleaders..comeplete with cigarette burns attractive...the fact is...cfl is not good football but its canadian so i will drink beer and watch it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0