Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WCOTSL cup finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pylon

Nov 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday, April 7 at Burnaby Lake.

League Cup: Paddlewheeler vs Westside Miloni/Columbus, 10am (or maybe 12pm) at Burnaby Lake #7 (sorry for not knowing all the details, but the WCOTSL web site is way out of date).

Masters Cup: FC Sierra vs. Cracovia, 12pm, at Burnaby Lake #8

So if you got time, head out and see what old-time(r) soccer is all about...

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You eat a late lunch and you lose...

Pylon,

You beat me to it. I was just going to give an update. One thing though, the semi-final game between Westside and Columbus is being played at 10am and then the final is going to be sometime midweek I think.

Do you play in the league?

Pylon

Nov 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Columbus semi-final game was at the field beside us, and they were finishing up around when we started, but I don't know the result.

I play on Sierra. We won the 2nd div and will be moving up to 1st next year. I'm pretty sure 1st division will be much more competitive.

Anyway, we won the Masters' Cup final today 4-0. Quality of soccer wasn't that good for both sides. The 2.5 month layoff over the winter didn't help at all - teams couldn't get into the groove (or even game shape) with the 5 or 6 games we played after Christmas/snow (including cup play).

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I already posted on another thread but...

Westside 3-0 Columbus

They're very beatable...Caccia (Frank) coughed it up twice today!

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Provincials

Westcoast League players,
How would you rate the Lobbans Over 30's? What are they like?

We are to play them in the first round of the BC's.
Thanks

hedKandi

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Cup

WCOTSL League Cup will be played tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 5:45 at Memorial Park South in Vancouver.

Westside Miloni (Peter's team) vs. Paddlewheeler

This game will be played on the NW field (or the shitehole beside the duckpond, as we fondly refer to it in our league).

Beers,

Stew:cool:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Lobbans

Hedkandi:

Lobbans haven't had a great season this year, but they've managed a few good upsets along the way. They were previously known as Como/Shaugnessey Clarke Shell in our League (don't know if that helps...).

Watch out for Bela up front....

Stew:cool:

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm...

...thanks Stew, but too little too late. Lobbans won 2-1. Shots: Lobbans 2 (1 pk) Meralomas, a bucketful that went over. You know those goals in Poco are too fcuking small:rolleyes:

It was a fun game, though.

;)

hedKandi

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champs

Westside 5-2 Paddlewheeler

We came through for the trophy, Craig Chamberlain got the Golden Boot for MOTM. Never really in doubt, but they did pull to 4-2 with 15 minutes or so left after some sloppy defending. We now are attempting to get a grass pitch for our quarter-final against Lobbans instead of the turf that we're scheduled to play on. There's got to be a field available somewhere on Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts