Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Watch live games online

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure some of you already know about this site, but in case you don't here's a link where you can watch live sports for free.

Lots of World Cup qualifying games today. Pick your team

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=football

Some games you can watch through windows media player, other games you might need to download a viewer like sopcast. Info can be found on the home page.

MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more...

During the hockey season you can even watch Canucks ppv games.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New fav for me is Justin.tv

For the Croats & English bastards, here's the big game feed:

[ame=http://www.justin.tv/rizl4]Justin.tv - Croatia vs England Live - Live Streaming Video[/ame]

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
meh.

Try this one:

[ame=http://www.justin.tv/glue86]Justin.tv - glue86's channel - Live Streaming Video[/ame]

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Justintv was carrying the CFL games but not as of last week so for me in Hong Kong this week, I guess I get to see the Lions replay only unless someone else does an illegal showing somehow or my wife puts the game on webcam - yah right - she'd do that for me. Any ideas or do any here care about the CFL these days?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The US blackouts are only blacked out in the States (CFL broadcasting rights for these games were sold - I think they are on ESPN 360 which is only available down there).

Every game listed on our CFL site is available to International viewers outside of Canada & the US.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The US blackouts are only blacked out in the States (CFL broadcasting rights for these games were sold - I think they are on ESPN 360 which is only available down there).

Every game listed on our CFL site is available to International viewers outside of Canada & the US.

I missed that. Thanks for doing my research for me.

I will have to try it tomorrow - I mean today for Vancouver - but when I wake up Sunday here. I missed that statement you quote. But today I got the Stamps - Als game on Justintv by clicking on Sliver's post up top here and the next thing I see the game on the schedule. But two weeks ago I think it was, the game shut done early in the first quarter.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the past games are also available for purchase if you missed one that you are really interested in seeing.

Not much digging to do since I have the CFL Internet broadcasting territories posted on the wall in front of me :D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the past games are also available for purchase if you missed one that you are really interested in seeing.

Not much digging to do since I have the CFL Internet broadcasting territories posted on the wall in front of me :D

The old games are free - even hours after which is how I watched the last Lions game. The Esks and Ticats game is on right now.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0